Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck are there not going to be any crickets this summer?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
When you're incel you appreciate the atmospherics, like storms, thunder, rain, crickets. Makes you feel like something is going on.

But we're late into July and there's been no crickets so far. Kinda miss their sound ngl.

I wonder (((who's))) stopping the crickets from comin out this summer?

the joos ate them @SergeantIncel thoughts?

no crickets for your face

When you're incel you appreciate the atmospherics, like storms, thunder, rain, crickets. Makes you feel like something is going on.

But we're late into July and there's been no crickets so far. Kinda miss their sound ngl.

Crickets only makes noises for chad now, incels can never be allowed to feel closer to nature.

they were all harvested to serve as the future food supply

crickets have been enabled, all clear :feelsokman:
just had to wait til later into july

they were all harvested to serve as the future food supply
underrated post

fuck i do the same thing ngl
reminds me so much about my favourite sounds
I like rain more but not stormy rain,medium sounds the best and is the most aesthetic

Probably all dead from poison just like Society is going to be Dead by the Jew's Poison

Fucking crickets are being late again. :reeeeee: