Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the f#@k is this?!

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220920 103132

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/xddbr9/users_flaired_as_not_fa_are_asked_not_to/

I don't get it, is she trying to exclude all toilets?

This sounds like it should be a sub-Reddit with 0 users.

For context I was Ecosia'ing the psychology of female social dynamics and their dominance hierarchy after I saw something interesting in Hoofddorp a week ago. Out of curiosity I clicked on some vaguely "Femcel" looking title, I got curious and saw this announcement. Like, are these toilets this delusional?!

Even the ugliest toilet in the world gets more attention and positive reinforcement in a day than St. Sergi from Spain gets in his entire life. These toilets are ridiculously delusional, or ...

These are just (obviously male) Incels Astroturfing pretending to be toilets in the hope that somewhere among the billions of toilets on the planet maybe ONE could understand our loneliness and suffering only to find that none exist and no toilet would ever have either sympathy or empathy for us.

"Likewise, we are not the sub for women who want to be alone or who fuck aroud. Some threads are completely taken over by women who clearly suffer from a severe case of cognitive dissonance, who have insensitive lines of questioning, who clearly don't get it but like the dramatic sound of a madeup internet label. Reading "no one ever liked me" on FAW and "my 3 exes told me the same" elswhere on reddit is a slap in the face."

Like, seriously, isn't this like every Fem"cel" ever?!

Why did /r/ugly go private

Women want to feel included! What is new lol, women can't come up with original takes or concepts, they just latch on to and leech off of stuff that men pioneered. FA Women is the biggest joke I've ever heard of. Severely obese women have boyfriends and husbands. Women with no limbs have boyfriends and husbands. Women with 95% burns have boyfriends and husbands. Mental, schizo, drug-addict women have boyfriends and husbands. And above all, UGLY women have boyfriends and husbands. They have 0 excuses - the product of "Woman" comes in all forms. Jfl at women complaining about unrealistic beauty standards which they self-internalise and force onto other women themselves. A woman is either volcel or in a relationship, there are VERY few outliers.
:yes::yes::yes:

JFL at these spineless retards.

Imagine taking Pictures as the Most worshiped Being on Earth and start crying

KEK.

- We are alone, we want to find nice men :foidSoy:
* nice man approaches *
- Gtfo you're too ugly :foidSoy:

Forever alone women jfl what a joke, they should all suck my incel dick

Literally all women there "want to be alone" that's literally why they banned simps