Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What the elite alien jews hate the most is permanent solutions

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
And what they love the most is perpetuity, a defective half-ass existence, "solutions" that keep the show going but never actually solve anything, inferiority, subhumanity, polarity, poverty, etc which keep the machine of madness running to produce loosh

Yes. The globohomo is always collapsing (it actually runs on this). But don't worry, one day it will truly collapse.

Yes. The globohomo is always collapsing (it actually runs on this). But don't worry, one day it will truly collapse.
What will replace it will be much worse.

Yes. The globohomo is always collapsing (it actually runs on this)
Exactly, the "collapse" is its existence, it's a free fall into a bottomless abyss

Last edited:
Exactly, the "collapse" is its existence, it's a free fall into a bottomless abyss
Not sure what you mean, but I meant that it lives on the perpetual creation of crises, exploitation and abuse. Which is why people don't believe much in it.

Then you'll live long enough to see it get far worse.
It will get much worse but then it will get much better. I'm not sure will I live to see this second part tbh.

6% chance of human extinction by 2100.

Bring it on.
Wish I could live to see it.
If we don't nuke each other to oblivion.

Jews are and have always been the scourge of the earth. They must be annihilated!