Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What sports give you powerful legs and the risk of injuries are small

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
20% Moved to Lounge as this topic has nothing to do with Inceldom.
Bonus points if you ended up learning some weird skill to show up/feeling proud

Cycling, I believe. A lovely mode of transportation.

Powerlifting if you lift with good form.

BackpackingBG 681554 7

How physically intensive is backpacking?

Powerlifting if you lift with good form.
Unless you inject you will never be doing Powerlifting as a sport, you would train like one but you get none of the bragging rights of actually being one, at least with gymnastic rings training you get to post cool pictures of you doing gymnastic stuffs

you will most likely not suffer any dangerous injuries playing tennis

an exercise bike is great too, even though it's not a sport activity. much less risk of injury
Do endurance cyclists grow big legs? Or do I have to train as a sprinter?
you will most likely not suffer any dangerous injuries playing tennis
Is tennis a particularly leg intensive sport? it does have prestige so it's quite a nice option if that's the case

I have to say soccer, and cross country running. It was kinda gay, but back in HS we would marvel at the legs of the soccer players, my Mexican friend joked that this one guy had legs like a caballo, which is the Spanish word for "horse".

I have to say soccer, and cross country running. It was kinda gay, but back in HS we would marvel at the legs of the soccer players, my Mexican friend joked that this one guy had legs like a caballo, which is the Spanish word for "horse".
Cross country omg how is it different from treadmilling?

HUGE risks of injuries, soccer is uber intense as a sport but sadly it's too dangerous, I might consider ultimate or volleyball as a replacement (or according to some anon here tennis, it does looks quite safe indeed)

Never heard of this, it looks intense indeed
Running around campus = cross country:what:

Last edited:
If you do it as a hobby, could you post a picture of what results could I expect if I practice it as a natty amateur?

Not a skill, neither a sport
powerlifting then lol. squatting is a part of it

Running/walking/never getting a driving licence.

oly lifting, (snatch and clean&jerk)