Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What side effects could inhumane levels of bullying cause?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I was always bullied,even in kindergarten but the worst thing that happened was when I was 15 and I got my head dumped into a toilet seat by 2 tall Chads infront of girls…

You know it's over when the bully tropes and clichés from movies happen to you IRL kek

You can live happily knowing that the girls masturbated to a memory with you in it. Of course it was Chad's bullying that turns them on.

You know it's over when the bully tropes and clichés from movies happen to you IRL kek
You can live happily knowing that the girls masturbated to a memory with you in it. Of course it was Chad's bullying that turns them on.
When I told my psychiatrist about how I used to get bullied he told me that he only ever so heard or saw this shit in movies :cryfeels::feelsrope:

avoidant personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder

Going ER.
its the most common outcome, most mass shooters were severely bullied and something broken inside them :feelsdevil:
When I told my psychiatrist about how I used to get bullied he told me that he only ever so heard or saw this shit in movies :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Brutal I was also bullied but not as much

I was always bullied,even in kindergarten

I was also bullied as a young child. I recall having to speak to the principal with the person who frequently bullied me.

avoidant personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder
This; you learn the only way to survive is to not play the game. You learn that the only peace you have is solitude. You avoid crowds and shun social events normals hold for themselves, like Prom and homecoming. You don’t even turn in a senior photo for the school yearbook. It ruins what quality of life you had to begin with.
In middle school I was slammed into a glass trophy case by a bully in front of several students and a teacher. I was put in detention for a week, watched over by that same teacher who saw everything. He said I should have been suspended, and several students wanted me expelled. There were also the times I was pushed in front of passing busses, and had my lunch poisoned.
It’s worse when the bullies are protected, consist of everyone at school, and even the teachers join in. But you are treated as the troublemaker for bringing it upon yourself. The bullying not only gave me social anxiety, but I learned that authority figures cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
I was always bullied,even in kindergarten but the worst thing that happened was when I was 15 and I got my head dumped into a toilet seat by 2 tall Chads infront of girls…
Same i was bullied for over a decade.