Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should I vote for in the upcoming abo referendum?

Should the abos have an advisory body to Parliament?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
For non-Chadstraliancels there is a referendum happening on Saturday that recognises abos in the constitution and that they have an official advisory committee to the parliament.

I am against it because I don’t think any racial group should have an advisory committee. If anything only incels should have an advisory committee.

tagging our only Abocel @Nigerlozi

It will just breed more racism by separating them out as a distinct community, rather than just be Australian. But maybe some abocels can give their thoughts @Nigerlozi

I assume Australia is like the rest of the New World where "natives" are literally white people LARPing

Are abos like niggers or do they just sniff petrol and lay around all day? Honestly I would probably cope the same if I was a literal non-human living around 6'4 Anglo-Saxon surfer Chads. :feelsohgod:

Are abos like niggers or do they just sniff petrol and lay around all day? Honestly I would probably cope the same if I was a literal non-human living around 6'4 Anglo-Saxon surfer Chads. :feelsohgod:
Yes, they sniff petrol and live off NEETbux. One even called me a sand nigger

Yes, they sniff petrol and live off NEETbux. One even called me a sand nigger
Brootal. If they don't commit crime like niggers I feel bad for them. They didn't choose to be born genetically below even curries. :feelscry:

will u ascend with an abo

It will just breed more racism by separating them out as a distinct community, rather than just be Australian. But maybe some abocels can give their thoughts @Nigerlozi
Yes, that is precisely the reason why I am voting no. Do Canadian injuns have any legislated privileges?

will u ascend with an abo
Yes, most Abos look the same as whites

UAvlLIx.jpg

Brootal. If they don't commit crime like niggers I feel bad for them. They didn't choose to be born genetically below even curries. :feelscry:
They do commit crime, they are over represented in prison. Their population is small though, so they can’t do that much damage

Yes, that is precisely the reason why I am voting no. Do Canadian injuns have any legislated privileges?
Many. Though they still live on shithole reserves and still keep asking for gibs and more land than they already have despite every sensible person knowing they will do shit with it. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back