Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should I know before going to therapists? [Mentalcels] GTFIH.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My father is forcing me to go to the doctor for a checkup in two weeks when school starts to open and it seems likely I’ll fail all mental health questions.

Here is my condition: in my opinion, it may be some type of anxiety disorder.
Thread 'Went to the hackathon today. Day ruined once again by stress.'

I get stressed out by small things very easily as I’ve once triggered the flight and fight response for an important Geometry test (I felt all that adrenaline in my blood and my heart rate went crazy high), suffered from multiple panic attacks before, here is a thread above of one such experience, I am always feel trapped in my thoughts and sense that I am slowly going insane, there is this sensation of something pressing on my chest making me always uncomfortable, and I have felt a loss of breath many times.
Anytime when I sleep, I can only dream things that stress me out as one time I missed this virtual meeting with a program and got very stress and mad at myself; one week later my mind tries to make me recount that experience on a Sunday morning, which made me wake up deafly afraid.

I have also started to not eat, sleep, nor move/exercise properly.

Mental illness likely runs in my family: my mother is severely schizophrenic and my smaller brother has depression: a therapist once called the police to our home because he had revealed suicidal thoughts in a meeting.

Any advice you can give me brocels?
@highinhibition @Transcended Trucel @cutthroat @the virgin shepherd|@kanyepilled @nidus @Ika-Sama @dreadtheblackpill @SocialzERo (some youngercels around by my age)|
@Llama @simply_over @erenyeager

Last edited:
Whatever you do, do NOT bring up “incels” or “blackpill” related shit. They’ll just label you a crazy and pump you full of pills. Say you have anxiety so you can get Xanax. I said I have trouble focusing and got adderall.

Whatever you do, do NOT bring up “incels” or “blackpill” related shit. They’ll just label you a crazy and pump you full of pills. Say you have anxiety so you can get Xanax. I said I have trouble focusing and got adderall.
This. Don't say anything suspicious or/and controvERsial :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

They are useless jews

Ive been into therapy for a year now, and it has its pros and cons.

Pros: you can talk to somebody. If youre isolated, like me, its pretty nice actually. If your therapist is not a young dumb foid (avoid at all costs) he might even have a interesting conversation. My therapists had read a lot of philosophy. So it was like paying for someone to LARP as the friend i never had. Pathetic, but still better than nothing.

Cons: he will never believe you, trust you or care about you. Never. You can show him as many studies and tell him about your many many experiences of rejection, he will never believe in you. If you keep insisting that you have no chance in society due to looks and mental problems and keep showing him your tinder profile with zero matches every week, he will diagnose you with paranoia (because from his perspective, youre just very delusional). If you try to explain how painful it is to be a 30 y.o. virgin, he will dismiss it like youre completely retarded. Its like being treated like a kid. He will never take you serious when you talk about your actual problems. Never.
Youre not gonna become taller or more handsome by talking to someone that doesnt wanna talk with you but does it because you pay him. It makes no sense, and keeping expectations very very low helps.
He will try to offer bluepilled advice every chance you give him. So give him no chance.
You must pretend to be NT. Not kidding. Asperg out in front of him, and you will never see him again.

Also, pay for the therapist. Free therapists will denounce you to the police if you confess youre an incel (at least here in Spain, free therapists are offered to you thanks to universal healthcare). You can be short, ugly and asperger, and able to prove that youre a virgin, but the moment you state the obvious (im an incel), the free therapist will instantly betray you and try to jail you.

Mr Whitebama, if I were you I would go to only explain your problems but in any way or form talk about inceldom or blackpill. Don't do it no matter how it might seem like the psychologist "understands you".

Like IsolationHurts said, they don't care about you. Psychologists are very similar to whores, you pay them and they pretend to care about you, then get the fuck out.

Good luck though.

Just remember that there's no therapy for your face.

True this is major key. Mentioning the anxiety is fine and getting proper jew pills to treat it. But under no circumstances should you mention blackpill or inceldom stuff.
Just remember that there's no therapy for your face.
There are jew pills and therapy to help with coping in some cases. I believe OP's anxiety case will be helped.

If you get forced into therapy, my advice is to avoid the new schools such as CBT or schema therapy, and find a Rogerian/client centered therapist or a Jungian therapist.

shits really not that bad, had to go for 2 years and i just pretended i was fine so for the latter year and a half i just talked about autistic shit like history :feelshaha:

probably bored the shit out of her :feelskek:

shits really not that bad, had to go for 2 years and i just pretended i was fine so for the latter year and a half i just talked about autistic shit like history :feelshaha:

probably bored the shit out of her :feelskek:
Giga based.:lul:

know that its fucking bullshit and wont help you

know that its fucking bullshit and wont help you
I know; I will try to leave after I get myself diagnosed for jewpills.

My father is forcing me to go to the doctor for a checkup in two weeks when school starts to open and it seems likely I’ll fail all mental health questions.

Here is my condition: in my opinion, it may be some type of anxiety disorder.
Thread 'Went to the hackathon today. Day ruined once again by stress.'

Anytime when I sleep, I can only dream things that stress me out as one time I missed this virtual meeting with a program and got very stress and mad at myself; one week later my mind tries to make me recount that experience on a Sunday morning, which made me wake up deafly afraid.

I have also started to not eat, sleep, nor move/exercise properly.

Mental illness likely runs in my family: my mother is severely schizophrenic and my smaller brother has depression: a therapist once called the police to our home because he had revealed suicidal thoughts in a meeting.
just act normal and say non-offensive shit

At the end of the day, it's completely pointless.

I've been in therapy multiple times, and while it's often treated as some kind of miracle cure that will solve all of your problems. However, all they do is give you the same generic advice you can get anywhere else. It didn't cure my anxiety or depression, all it did was make me feel like I was pouring my heart out to someone was only pretending to care. The entire premise behind something like CBT is changing negative thoughts into positive ones, that's it. It's just another coping mechanism.

While the jew pills might help with a few symptoms (I get less random anxiety attacks after taking mine) that's pretty much it.

Fuck I don't trust psychologists, most of psychology is pseudoscience. How can they help you when you cant be honest? The danger is they can give you a bogus diagnosis like pedophilia or delusions because of blackpill knowlage.

Its also build on a bluepill/redpil system were they think your can be in control of your looks. As if there is a solution to be unattractive, and cope is viewed as positive, even when it is delusional cope.

Some problems do not lie in the brain, some problems is caused by having 0 friends and to be ugly. Therapy cant heal that.

Last edited:
This. Don't say anything suspicious or/and controvERsial :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
This. Just act as normal as possible. “Help” might sound tempting, but they are literally just capitalist KGB agents and the pills either don’t do shit or get you addicted

dont anything we say here and anything like that

Last edited:
Just know that therapy cannot cure your inceldom.

If you know for a fact that gym maxxing, clothes maxxing, shower maxxing (lolz), hair and style maxxing etc already will not work for you as you’re too fucked up structurally in some way ie bad facial bone placement and or lack of height then yeah make sure to relentlessly avoid and verbally or non verbally proverbially smack away any therapeutic attempts to get you to talk about your sex and or romantic life as if the poster @Atavistic Autist were here in this thread he’d explain to you how the therapist would never be able or willing to see things from your side on this matter and simply return time and time again to their feminist blue pilled brainwashing and endlessly repeatedly attempt to gaslight you into (falsely) believing the problem is entirely with you in this area and has nothing at all to do with out of control female hypergamy brought about by this totally ridiculous man hating feminist Clown World culture of narcissism and greed.

That said they can perhaps help you in other ways such as to teach you cognitive behavioral therapy which basically boils down to teaching you better coping skills and how to recognize and properly combat anxiety and anxiety attacks far better than you have perhaps been doing on your own.

I’d advise you to stay far away from taking any Jew pills at least until you exhaust all other talk based therapeutic options for your mental health issues first as I’ve heard too many horror stories about Jew psyche meds either fucking people up severely, not working at all or being a bitch to detox from and get clean of when you or your doctor decides you don’t need them anymore.

Some of em can also fuck up your sex drive and or make you gain weight.

Therapists only exists for the benefit of society, not for your benefit. They either keep you in check by giving you mind altering substance for a normal reaction to a fucked up society. Dont say what you feel. It wont end up well.​

It's better to try therapy younger before you're problems become more severe, if you can find someone you trust. Therapy is hit or miss. It requires you to buy in to treatment, especially CBT. If you can poke wholes in the logic of your treatment it isn't as effective. I'm trying EMDR for this reason as it might help with trauma when CBT fails.

A good therapist can read you like a book so you might as well just be honest to make it go smoother except for when it comes to Incel stuff/ blackpill. Don't incriminate yourself in anyway cuz they will report it.

Most shrinks are/were just screwed up normies which is why they studied psych. They can only do so much but if you're really just a mentalcel it's worth a shot