Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to the hackathon today. Day ruined once again by stress.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My day started horribly, I began completely stressing out like on Monday night when I went to bed and slept only for 2 hours; I had to live on this $1, a small cup of deli coffee for the entire day.

It started picking up when I went to go participate in this hackathon for poor, brown, and black students like myself.
I came up with some ideas and had to present some AI that can be used for social utility and how we would accomplish it using data in exchange for some gift cards at the end.

We had a good presentation and I met this high IQ, nigga who was some CTO for an agrotech startup using big data and we exchanged emails. I left the building at around 6 pm and went to this halal food stand to buy a gyro and a sprite for when I went back home using the money my father gave to buy lunch and a one-way MTA card for home while he works his shift.

Gyro

Then my day went terrible: I got extremely lost somewhere in midtown Manhattan and my heart began racing from stress. Luckily I found the right train and after getting on 2 express trains later, I got home.

Once I arrived at my last stop and started walking home, I began breathing profusely, my heart began having palpitations, and hot blood pooled in my brain making me feel dizzy. I had a complete panic attack for 20 minutes once I arrived inside and here I am writing this thread reflecting on the last 12 hours on my couch, alone in the dark.

I am going to write a thread tomorrow about going to a ((( :shhh:psychiatrist:shhh:))), I think stress is making life almost unlivable for me lately and I need to sleep badly, see you brocels tomorrow: I need to badly rest:feelscomfy:. I need some jewpills now!:reeeeee:

Now I can add mentally ill to the reasons why I am so fucking alone and perpetually unhappy, JFL at this life.:feelsree:

@bigantennaemay1 @Mentally lost cel @kanyepilled @SlutLiberationFront @keksofthebest @Transcended Trucel @Ceasarcel
@Netzachcel @Nebuchadnezzar @Meus

Last edited:
wtf is hackathon :feelskek:

and if you're gonna make it big in some type of industry, then we should link up :feelsLSD:i'm thinking of going into HVAC or becoming an electrician

and if you're gonna make it big in some type of industry, then we should link up :feelsLSD:i'm thinking of going into HVAC or becoming an electrician
It's where el chapo comes to your house and hacks you to death on liveleak

basically meet up to discuss software program, hacking, cloud basically computer shit. sometimes they have teams competitively program, solve problems and hold hacking contests(capture the flag/data).
My day started horribly, I began completely stressing out like on Monday night when I went to bed and slept only for 2 hours; I had to live on this $1, a small cup of deli coffee for the entire day.

It started picking up when I went to go participate in this hackathon for poor, brown, and black students like myself.
I came up with some ideas and had to present some AI that can be used for social utility and how we would accomplish it using data in exchange for some gift cards at the end.

We had a good presentation and I met this high IQ, nigga who was some CTO for an agrotech startup using big data and we exchanged emails. I left the building at around 6 pm and went to this halal food stand to buy a gyro and a sprite for when I went back home using the money my father gave to buy lunch and a one-way MTA card for home while he works his shift.

View attachment 472843

Then my day went terrible: I got extremely lost somewhere in midtown Manhattan and my heart began racing from stress. Luckily I found the right train and after getting on 2 express trains later, I got home.

Once I arrived at my last stop and started walking home, I began breathing profusely, my heart began having palpitations, and hot blood pooled in my brain making me feel dizzy. I had a complete panic attack for 20 minutes once I arrived inside and here I am writing this thread reflecting on the last 12 hours on my couch, alone in the dark.

I am going to write a thread tomorrow about going to a ((( :shhh:psychiatrist:shhh:))), I think stress is making life almost unlivable for me lately and I need to sleep badly, see you brocels tomorrow: I need to badly rest:feelscomfy:. I need some jewpills now!:reeeeee:

Now I can add mentally ill to the reasons why I am so fucking alone and perpetually unhappy, JFL at this life.:feelsree:

@bigantennaemay1 @Mentally lost cel @kanyepilled @SlutLiberationFront @keksofthebest @Transcended Trucel @Ceasarcel
you should meditation max especially since you have panic attacks risk. if you decide to do so, read the mind illuminated. and do the Jew pills your psychiatrist will recommend, as there is no real other fix unfortunately in the short term at least.

Wait, so you actually had a panic attack AFTER the big event? It's usually the other way around.

basically meet up to discuss software program, hacking, cloud basically computer shit. sometimes they have teams competitively program, solve problems and hold hacking contests(capture the flag/data).
sounds like a curry activity ngl :feelshaha: but fun nonetheless

Get THC, it's far better than jew pills. It melts my stress away. Temporarily. But it's the only reprieve I get from stress, usually.

View attachment 472843

Sounds like toxocariasis 5000!:blackpill:

View attachment 472843

Wtf bro, you’re fucking okay if you can do these kinds of shits in fucking New York, truecel s like me can’t even do anything cuz of being subhuman or severe depression, you should use your money to get plastic surgery not to some psychiatrist scum, you seem okay really except the panic attacks they go away when you accept your place , happened to me, also that gyro looks like shit get a burger next time

your first problem is being in manhattan. get out of new york chitty, your stress level will be far lower

Get THC, it's far better than jew pills. It melts my stress away. Temporarily. But it's the only reprieve I get from stress, usually.
The added benefit of thc and cbd is, you don't go on a killing spree if you forget to take a pill!