Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should i do? (srry im new

S

squidipus80

Banned
-
sorry but i just need to get some stuff off my chest. ive been bullied almost my whole life by mostly women, including my sister. im starting to wonder if i'll ever get a gf, even when i treat people nicely. i feel like im not a true incel because i used to be friends with a girl, but i was stuck in the friendzone for years. Should I give up hope? Like, not even my sister respects me. We argue everyday on stupid things, and her bf is annoying. Any suggestions on what to do anyone? Sorry if this was so long its just that I kinda poured out a little of my heart. theres this one girl/foid that i used to hang out with. one of my sister's friends. Tbh I really liked her but she has a bf too now and it all just kinda sucks because everyone is my life is moving on and getting relationships and tyhen here i am just alone and bored. im kinda surprised my sister hasnt found me signing up on here by snooping on my phone yet. I'll ask again, any suggestions, anybody?

kill your sister (in minecraft)

Just be alone. Learn to be alone. Being alone is freedom. Relationships are overrated

Rope b4 you get too fucked up

DM me a picture of your face and I'll tell you if it's over for you or not. Really that's the only way, if you're incel-level we can teach you how to cope, if not I'll give you suggestions on how to improve your looks and/or habits and maybe eventually get a girl.

Don't the rules say 15?
  • Under 18's (Not allowed):
    • Forum accepts only those who are 18+, no exceptions aside from those grandfathered

• Under 18's (Not allowed):
    • Forum accepts only those who are 18+, no exceptions aside from those grandfathered

''This Service is only available to users who are at least 15 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.''

Honestly i probably shouldnt be here in the first place, i might just be having a depressive episode tbh. I'm not sure, but i'll come back in a little bit. My situation isn't that serious, and i'm nowhere near suicidal. It's just that things have been bad lately. But i'll def post updates when I can. But i'll just keep pushing. You all have a nice night, i'll be scrolling.

Wait until you're 20 or so & then come back here if you haven't ascended by then.

Despite what some say about how if you don't ascend by HS it's over, that's not always the case & plenty of LTN-Normie end up ascending right after in College with very minimal effort.

Honestly i probably shouldnt be here in the first place, i might just be having a depressive episode tbh. I'm not sure, but i'll come back in a little bit. My situation isn't that serious, and i'm nowhere near suicidal. It's just that things have been bad lately. But i'll def post updates when I can. But i'll just keep pushing. You all have a nice night, i'll be scrolling.
i'll also make my profile better lol

''This Service is only available to users who are at least 15 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.''
I think that was the former rule that you had to be at least 15- now it's 18.

sorry but i just need to get some stuff off my chest. ive been bullied almost my whole life by mostly women, including my sister. im starting to wonder if i'll ever get a gf, even when i treat people nicely. i feel like im not a true incel because i used to be friends with a girl, but i was stuck in the friendzone for years. Should I give up hope? Like, not even my sister respects me. We argue everyday on stupid things, and her bf is annoying. Any suggestions on what to do anyone? Sorry if this was so long its just that I kinda poured out a little of my heart. theres this one girl/foid that i used to hang out with. one of my sister's friends. Tbh I really liked her but she has a bf too now and it all just kinda sucks because everyone is my life is moving on and getting relationships and tyhen here i am just alone and bored. im kinda surprised my sister hasnt found me signing up on here by snooping on my phone yet. I'll ask again, any suggestions, anybody?
Rape her

I think that was the former rule that you had to be at least 15- now it's 18.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: Jannies don't even update their terms and conditions to fit the new rules

just felt like mentioning that my sister fell down the stairs just now. Shit just got a little bit better. I also have a small plan but i wanna know if its too far. I was wondering if i should break my sister up with her bf. They just arent good for eachother, and she's using him. It's really easy to frame someone for cheating, soooo...

Just a little intrusive thought though, wont mean i actually end up doing it lmao. I might if she gets worse in behavior

just felt like mentioning that my sister fell down the stairs just now. Shit just got a little bit better. I also have a small plan but i wanna know if its too far. I was wondering if i should break my sister up with her bf. They just arent good for eachother, and she's using him. It's really easy to frame someone for cheating, soooo...
Don't meddle with their relationship, if she's using him, then that's the price he has to pay to get the main prize: her pussy. And if she's willing to use him, she's gonna get something out of it as well, something that's better than true love right now.

gtfo retarded child

stop browsing incel sites you stupid nigger you will only ruin your life doing this.