Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should i do at the gym?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
Im going to the gym today for the first time, but i have no idea what i should do there. Im skinny and i want to gain weight. Dont give me advice on Nutrition im already eating enough. Also i dont want to do cardio.

do some random machines and exercises. you''l be sore as a mf after 1st day so no point in doing some program just yet

Just full upper body exercise one set on each muscle group:feelsokman:

You should workout at the gym

Cold approach any foid you see wearing leggings

You should stare at foids at the gym

Creepshot if you can

Cardio is pretty good for you. It won't bulk you up but it will make your body MUCH more healthy.

Only fakecels go to the gym.
Truecels don't waste their time with that shit because there's no gym for your face.

do calf raises for biceps

Pick a body part for each day so that when the week (Including weekend) is finished, your whole body has been worked out. Also, look into which body part is best suited for work out after what you had for dinner.

Go ER in the gym

become the pokemon champion

Creepshot if you can
d&d nerd GIF

Post the creepshots afterwards for us too see OP

Just follow a program for starters

Secretly eat a cake at the toilet before starting the training to fool your trainer

Pick up some dumbbells and slam it in a chad's face in Roblox. :feelsdevil:

Just lift weights to induce muscular hypertrophy

just lift bro

Im going to the gym today for the first time, but i have no idea what i should do there. Im skinny and i want to gain weight. Dont give me advice on Nutrition im already eating enough. Also i dont want to do cardio.
gl hope you like it
If you hate it it's over

going to the gym is cope
just workout from home

Lift big stone to make sad voice in your head quiet.

for the first two weeks just try out the machines and have fun
then start a PPL program

One word: coping.

No girlfriend/breeding for your incel physique.

cardio :bigbrain:

there's always fatcels around cardio machines :bigbrain:

but if u are wanting to get heavily mogged go ahead to lift weights :feelsYall: don't stare at fit stacy too much u could get murdered :feelsYall: