Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What really grinds my gears

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
White knight cucks piss me off so much. Defenders of women for what reason?? Have women ever defended men or offered anything of value in return? I want to slowly dismember every white knight cuck while giving them acid bath.

They hope the femoid will reward them with sex. They are like a dog begging for a treat after being a good boy :feelsahh:

They hope the femoid will reward them with sex. They are like a dog begging for a treat after being a good boy :feelsahh:
Surely they can't be stupid enough to believe it

I agree OP. White knights are just as cancerous as feminists.

Wanna know why women are taking over the world? Because cucked men are enabling all of it.

I agree OP. White knights are just as cancerous as feminists.

Wanna know why women are taking over the world? Because cucked men are enabling all of it.

This is so true :feelsbadman:

Surely they can't be stupid enough to believe it
They are. Even after hundreds of times of whiteknighting and still getting nothing, they think, "stacy's just playing hard to get so I won't think she's a slut, she would've rode me like a donkey if it wasn't for that damn patriarchy, better keep defending women so they know I'm not one of those creepy women haters"

Because it's the right thing to do teeheeeee xD

That's what it boils down to basically. I actually don't think most whiteknights expect sex in return from the women they defend, they're just brainwashed by their bluepilled parents and society in general. You have to defend women at all cost, that's just how it is in their minds; that's what "well-adjusted" men do. Women can do no wrong teehee.

Just having a femoid to talk to is the best these cucks can hope for.

Most of them are just sad idiots looking for any attention.

blackknights4life
LOL, sho nuff!

Very true, I see these pathetic guys, they actually look like incels themselves, eyes always cast down, short ugly men, they're just orbiters looking to get lucky and display Virtue Signaling to raise their status, I'm thinking GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU STUPID FUCK