Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What qualities in a women should I ask Satan for?

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
I got another book on black magic. I hope this book works so I can end my inceldom.

It say to ask Satan the aspects of love you wish to attract. I wonder if anyone got a good list I can write down for Satan?

I would ask satan to give me superpowers so I can kill.

J F L
F J L
L F J

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I got another book on black magic. I hope this book works so I can end my inceldom.

It say to ask Satan the aspects of love you wish to attract. I wonder if anyone got a good list I can write down for Satan?
If it comes true it may bring a curse though

Does black magic work? I try not to be dismissive of fringe beliefs as I think there are plenty of things science cannot yet accurately explain. Have you found it to work for you yet?

On the note of black magic I would definitely ask Satan for a cuddly and chubby brunette as that's my type lol.

You're alone, no mystical being is going to change the course of your life.

Last edited:
Does black magic work? I try not to be dismissive of fringe beliefs as I think there are plenty of things science cannot yet accurately explain. Have you found it to work for you yet?

On the note of black magic I would definitely ask Satan for a cuddly and chubby brunette as that's my type lol.

I have tried many books and they haven't worked but I will keep trying and hope one book works

Young slim short and blonde like my Oneitis :ahegao:

Don't. You'll be sent to hellworld where they will grant you immortality and force you to experience brutal death over and over again for the rest of eternity.

Don't. You'll be sent to hellworld where they will grant you immortality and force you to experience brutal death over and over again for the rest of eternity.

No

How old are you fella?, remember you only should meddle with the mystics until 30, otherwise your Virginity shield won't be able to protect you from the after effects of magick

satanism is cucked, don’t be a loser faggot

I already tried asking lucifer for some pussy and nothing happened
An animal/human sacrifice is needed for your wish to be granted. It probably didn't work because you didn't have anything of value of offer.

An animal/human sacrifice is needed for your wish to be granted. It probably didn't work because you didn't have anything of value of offer.
This is true, actually, but it's not worth it. Soul > foid

I've read one brocel used Norse Rune Magic to become more attractive to foids, and it actually worked.

Brocel is ugly subhuman, but when he draw this rune on his hand, and rode a bus, a stacy suddenly smiled to him, this has never happened before to this brocel.

I've read one brocel used Norse Rune Magic to become more attractive to foids, and it actually worked.

Brocel is ugly subhuman, but when he draw this rune on his hand, and rode a bus, a stacy suddenly smiled to him, this has never happened before to this brocel.
He didnt get the poontang though right?

Satan doesn't exist.

Need more information

I might be an incel but man am I glad I'm not a Satanist :feelskek:
Go to r/Satanism, where you can talk to fags like yourself.

Ask him for harem of giga stacy

Satan encourages this delusional society which casts us aside like nothing more than trash... And now you wanna suck his dick? Fuck outta here gray, repent and believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back