Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What pisses me off about some white Americans.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240801 120555

IMG 20240801 120542

These are the same people crying about white replacement,(controlled opposition cucks) who cry about Mexicans, but have no problem cheering for genocide in our countries. And it's It's so obvious, it's racial hatred, they just hide behind "muh Muslim" when in reality, they mean Arabs.
By the way the 12 children killed were Syrians, not Zionists.

@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

these fucking goys support the same rats that fuck up our countries, they’re blinded by their hate for miguels and nigger.

Yep. Racism is essentially lookism
Agreed. But I don't know how somebody could be filled with hate, to the point where they justify kids dying as "muh hamas is hiding behind kids".

these fucking goys support the same rats that fuck up our countries, they’re blinded by their hate for miguels and nigger.
Exactly.

I think those people are simply unaware of who is behind everything. If they opened their eyes and woke up they would all suddenly be anti semitic

Agreed. But I don't know how somebody could be filled with hate, to the point where they justify kids dying as "muh hamas is hiding behind kids".
Yeah, agreed. I don’t hate any race to the point I want them to be getting killed, especially kids

I think those people are simply unaware of who is behind everything. If they opened their eyes and woke up they would all suddenly be anti semitic
Nah, they would hate Arabs either way. From an Arab perspective, white Americans dying out would be a blessing(not in European countries) because, white cucksersvatives vote for for policies which kill Arabs. obviously, not condoning this, but it's simply true. Or the alt right has to come to power(anti zionists)

Nah, they would hate Arabs either way. From an Arab perspective, white Americans dying out would be a blessing(not in European countries) because, white cucksersvatives vote for for policies which kill Arabs. obviously, not condoning this, but it's simply true.
I meant the J00s not Arabs. If they oppened their eyes to the fact that J00s are behind everything they wouldn't be supporting Israel and Jewish people as much as they do now

I meant the J00s not Arabs. If they oppened their eyes to the fact that J00s are behind everything they wouldn't be supporting Israel and Jewish people as much as they do now
I get your point. But this is unfortunately, unlikely, to happen.

View attachment 1211890

View attachment 1211891

These are the same people crying about white replacement,(controlled opposition cucks) who cry about Mexicans, but have no problem cheering for genocide in our countries. And it's It's so obvious, it's racial hatred, they just hide behind "muh Muslim" when in reality, they mean Arabs.
By the way the 12 children killed were Syrians, not Zionists.
I hate to say it but I seen most muslims act more american then most americans. Im in WA state. My HVAC class is full of Islam belivers. Not the extremists. Normal Islam members.

I hate to say it but I seen most muslims act more american then most americans. Im in WA state. My HVAC class is full of Islam belivers. Not the extremists. Normal Islam members.
Muslim doesn't mean Arab. Most Muslims in America aren't Arab, but rather Curries (Indian/paki). I'm a maronite catholic From Lebanon who is Arab

Muslim doesn't mean Arab. Most Muslims in America aren't Arab, but rather Curries (Indian/paki). I'm a maronite catholic From Lebanon who is Arab
I did not know there is a difference. Im kinda tooken by suprise theres a difference between Muslim and Arab. Whats the difference?

Christianity is Goyic Judaism. No wonder why the "conservatives" jerk off their dick to Israel like that.

People don't seem to understand how much this angers us. If it was Arabs cheeting for white kids to be killed, we would all be expelled from Europe/America. This kid is Palestinian, if he was Ukranian, everyone would have sympathy for him

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=KlmcWpkQqT2TRsY_

I did not know there is a difference. Im kinda tooken by suprise theres a difference between Muslim and Arab. Whats the difference?
Arab is a race, not a religion. Just like white is a race. Islam is a Religion, and muslims are the followers of islam. Most "muslims" aren't even Arab.

Any atheist who is not obsessed with the worship of Yahweh sees this situation as raiding and genocide.

Arab is a race, not a religion. Just like white is a race. Islam is a Religion, and muslims are the followers of islam. Most "muslims" aren't even Arab.
In other words, every time Fox news describes "muslim people" there actually talking about Arabs.

In other words, every time Fox news describes "muslim people" there actually talking about Arabs.
Yes, because the United States was able to destroy three Arab countries in a short period of time: Iraq, Libya, and Syria.

Christianity is Goyic Judaism. No wonder why the "conservatives" jerk off their dick to Israel like that.
Evangelicals need to die. Old bastards. Unfortunately, they will outlive the 198k gazans they helped kill.

Evangelicals need to die. Old bastards. Unfortunately, they will outlive the 198k gazans they helped kill.
198,000 people? Yes, it's fucked up, Jews are parasite raiders who can take over entire countries, in Mexico, Argentina, Ukraine, there are already Jewish presidents.

Exactly. The Jews who own fix news like to call Arabs, Muslim, to make us seem more brown then we are. Hollywood even casts pajeets to play Arabs
IMG 20240801 123615
IMG 20240801 123600

They do this because, most muslims living in the U.S are curries, so white Americans will think we look like that and will be less sympathetic to us when we die, because, they will think we are all brown. When in reality plenty, of levantines look white or have light hair and eyes even if look ethnic.
IMG 20240801 123948
IMG 20240801 123912IMG 20240801 123904IMG 20240801 123836IMG 20240801 123846
I'm Lebanese, both my mom and elder brother are Gingers, while, I have white skin, dark green eyes and dark brown hair. This video is from Lebanon. Obviously, this doesn't mean we have white DNA
IMG 20240801 123931
This video is from Lebanon

Lebanese people including the diaspora are mostly Christian, even though, we are Arab. There's a difference.

Last edited:
198,000 people? Yes, it's fucked up, Jews are parasite raiders who can take over entire countries, in Mexico, Argentina, Ukraine, there are already Jewish presidents.
Yes, according to British doctors it's 98k. That's not counting the ones under the rubble.

Exactly. The Jews who own fix news like to call Arabs, Muslim, to make us seem more brown then we are. Hollywood even casts pajeets to play Arabs
View attachment 1211902
View attachment 1211903

They do this because, most muslims living in the U.S are curries, so white Americans will think we look like that and will be less sympathetic to us when we die, because, they will think we are all brown. When in reality plenty, of levantines look white or have light hair and eyes even if look ethnic.
View attachment 1211907
View attachment 1211908View attachment 1211909View attachment 1211911View attachment 1211910
I'm Lebanese, both my mom and elder brother are Gingers, while, I have white skin, dark green eyes and dark brown hair. This video is from Lebanon. Obviously, this doesn't mean we have white DNA
View attachment 1211912
View attachment 1211913

Lebanese people including the diaspora are mostly Christian, even though, we are Arab. There's a difference.
@Made in Heaven

Americans are retarded niggers, even the white ones.

Most of these clowns are christcucks who worship jews as gods

Nah, they would hate Arabs either way. From an Arab perspective, white Americans dying out would be a blessing(not in European countries) because, white cucksersvatives vote for for policies which kill Arabs. obviously, not condoning this, but it's simply true. Or the alt right has to come to power(anti zionists)
Yep. It's why I don't care and am happy about the great replacement in America. Once America gets brown, it will eventually become too low IQ too be a super powe that can go around killing and invading Arabs countires

Those are evangelical freaks. The average white American doesn’t care about jews or muslims and is indifferent towards middle eastern ethnic conflicts

I can't believe there are users on this site who are still this ignorant about Arabs. Arabs are a race, Islam is a religion. Most muslims are not arab. ARABS ARE ONLY 20% OF MUSLIMS

Yep. Racism is essentially lookism
Racism is not just about looks, but also about the perception of mental and behavioral patterns. Do you think blacks in the USA would be nearly as hated if they weren’t prone to being violent criminals and low-IQ and compulsive in general?

I can't believe there are users on this site who are still this ignorant about Arabs. Arabs are a race, Islam is a religion. Most muslims are not arab. ARABS ARE ONLY 20% OF MUSLIMS
Yes, quite shocking

View attachment 1211902
View attachment 1211903

View attachment 1211907
View attachment 1211908View attachment 1211909View attachment 1211911View attachment 1211910
View attachment 1211912
View attachment 1211913

They cast pajeets cos if white niggers saw what arab women and children look like they'd drool in uncontrollable lust and women would do for arab chads and support them, they're stirring up racial hatredness by using pajeet phenotype lmao. Pajeets following islam is one of the biggest L in the history of that religion, all of this cos greedy Turks couldn't control themselves from converting stupid pajeets.

Racism is not just about looks, but also about the perception of mental and behavioral patterns. Do you think blacks in the USA would be nearly as hated if they weren’t prone to being violent criminals and low-IQ and compulsive in general?
I know this. I’m always more afraid of blacks than whites, especially in groups. I’ve had many bad encounters with blacks around here. On the surface level though, a huge part of racism is lookism, but at the deeper levels, behavior patterns are a huge part

I know this. I’m always more afraid of blacks than whites, especially in groups. I’ve had many bad encounters with blacks around here. On the surface level though, a huge part of racism is lookism, but at the deeper levels, behavior patterns are a huge part
A lot of it is looks. Blacks look like monkeys. No matter how much people deny this

They don't know anything about the situation at all. That's all there is to it.

Plus, a lot of rightwingers seem to view it as a culture war issue:feelskek:. I've seen some white nationalists say that the pro-Palestinian position is the privileged one in the US and warning people to not protest in favor of Israel because "le antiwhites control the media" and being pro-Israel is apparently the marginalized position in the US because of that according to them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

They worship the Jewish God so they can't go against their Jewish masters. Till those Christcucks and Muslimcucks give up their faith we won't be able to kick jewish asses that wants to genocide everyone all around them including those idiots that idolize them. Remember the end goal of Agenda/Vision 2030 is to lower population to 1 billion by any means necessary. Jews hate you and want you gone.

Yeah, agreed. I don’t hate any race to the point I want them to be getting killed, especially kids
Hating a whole racial group is retarded, but wanting to genocide specific communites and socio-cultural groups is based.

Americans are retarded niggers, even the white ones.

Yep. It's why I don't care and am happy about the great replacement in America. Once America gets brown, it will eventually become too low IQ too be a super powe that can go around killing and invading Arabs countires

Me too. I still like New England culture better than middle america, though. But I wish the fat cousin fuckers of 'merika weren't taking down white Europe with them. Europe has an ancient charm that needs to be saved.

Fuck America. 9/11 was based. Still waiting for ricecels to nuke America twice like it deserves.

I wish the fat cousin fuckers of 'merika weren't taking down white Europe with them. Europe has an ancient charm that needs to be saved.
Agree. Save Europa, but Death to America

A lot of it is looks. Blacks look like monkeys. No matter how much people deny this
True, but alot of black women also look good. Big lips and long legs is natural in them.

They cast pajeets cos if white niggers saw what arab women and children look like they'd drool in uncontrollable lust and women would do for arab chads and support them, they're stirring up racial hatredness by using pajeet phenotype lmao. Pajeets following islam is one of the biggest L in the history of that religion, all of this cos greedy Turks couldn't control themselves from converting stupid pajeets.
Yep, it's all looks at the end of the day. Arabs, especially white or light brown ones, have comparable SMV to many Euros, meaning if the average white american saw what Arabs looked like, their would be less hatred. Although the culture is also a factor, since Americans are far more anti-arab than, say, canadians or australians.

True, but alot of black women also look good. Big lips and long legs is natural in them
Yeah, I was talking mostly about the men. But still you can't deny that a lot of sheboons look like apes too