Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What peterchen33 (another 28 year disabled oldcel) told me after I showed him my stats

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
1. Don't do a PhD, becuase you likely won't be able to live to 30 anyways; rather stop at MS because PhD takes way too many years
2. Find a good boss in the MS and just do the bare minimum to graduate then find a job, nothing else
3. You need 100K+ maybe 300K+ to even consider betabuxxing, this number is ridiculous, just graduate with an MS and move on and moneycope don't waste your time doing a 5-year PhD it's too stressful

Anyway I think I need a career advicer but blackpilled

I will be 30 in 2023.

Just get a hooker, it's cheaper in the long run :feelsjuice:

1. Don't do a PhD, becuase you likely won't be able to live to 30 anyways; rather stop at MS because PhD takes way too many years
2. Find a good boss in the MS and just do the bare minimum to graduate then find a job, nothing else
3. You need 100K+ maybe 300K+ to even consider betabuxxing, this number is ridiculous, just graduate with an MS and move on and moneycope don't waste your time doing a 5-year PhD it's too stressful

yep I agree with you the system is really messed up I spent a long time getting a 2.1 degree in graphic and digital design and nothing came of it.

Good luck getting six figures in a STEM job unless you slave your way into a management position.

Everyone here told you the same

[UWSL][UWSL]I will be 30 years old in next year.:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::fuk::shock::feelsaww::worryfeels::feelsohgod:[/UWSL][/UWSL]