Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story (VERY LONG ) Retrosperctive of my college years: 2018-2022

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Yeah I know whatever is waiting ahead might be too hard for me to handle. since I'm a 5'5'' ugly ethnic. Oriignally I want to continue to STEMmaxx but I don't know how much "comepnsation" I need anymore.

Martyros talked about "compensation" aka you have to use your IQ to compensate for looks; chad doesn't need IQ. Whcih means with this height and race and face; not even STEMcelling will be enough to compensate for looks.

We know how hard STEMcelling is, and every classmates in our university want to at least betabuxx a foid. THey're motivaiton is so fucking huge that a 90 in all the exams - you just beat 70% of people. COmpetition is tough as fuck for even betabuxxing (they want to at least secure a foid so that they don't look like a total loser), that's why many dropout or kill themselves. Heck, even in high school it wasn't that competitive. Maybe its becuause of the major?

During freshman year depression stuck and I initally was bluepilled and thought it was the depression; I didn't study ahrd enough; until I, in senior year gave up my dreams of doing a PhD like my freshman self, and getting ready to enter this cucked world.

Discovering reddit changed everything (say what you want about reddit, I would have never discovered this site btw), before 2020 I thought of this site as "too extreme" believe it or not and I didn't hear about reddit before 2018.

Thank God I joined this site during 2021 else I might go insane from the bluepills. STEMcelling is likely the extremis of the incel and proof that looks matter more than IQ; at least you have something to speak of on PTT; you still don't careermog the doctors and the lawyers and of course the chads. THis is why peterchen33 refered to engineers as "the lowest of the low" look at their looks and look at their height.

I wanted to go to New York during early 2018; no longer the case now. In 2022 I know how much my IQ can take which is why I'm stopping at a MS.

Initally I thought I could betabuxx with some luck but in 2021 I realized i'm too ugly even for that

Also the people in the STEM degree look like Stepford Wives to an extent, because apparently you have to be even crazier than me to study STEM. I thought I was the only crazy person in hgih school lol. All turned in college when they are literally replaced by extremely competitive, out for your brain students who will stop at no cost

Yeah and the suicide of a grad school student (u/throwaway50950341) made me rethink my life even more. STEM is hard. Grad school is even harder. Why not take the less stressful path? Why torture yourself with a MS and PhD

Last edited:
jfl the shit u have to do and endure just for a chance of roast beef flaps

'5"5 Ethnic' that's all I needed to read

Building a social circle in college with your stats must of been too difficult but being able to handle college still with everything stressing you means something

i
Building a social circle in college with your stats must of been too difficult but being able to handle college still with everything stressing you means something
it doesn't
even my classmates survived college unscathed

After 22 years I finally did the impossible - I GRADUATED COLLEGE A VIRGIN; granted this might be the hard coursework involved (after all I'm in a hard STEM major; but again what STEM major from a top college isn't), I got mogged brutally in both IQ and looks

You legit only think about studies, you're the typical kid that rejects everything for studies and backstabs his own friends, I fucking bet it's your own fault you ended up as a loser :lul::lul:

You legit only think about studies, you're the typical kid that rejects everything for studies and backstabs his own friends, I fucking bet it's your own fault you ended up as a loser :lul::lul:
No it isn't... i'm more of a "I have nothing to do so I study" type of guy
Still grad school is less socializing and more kissing the professor's ass

Thanks I have anxiety so I do a lot of research before grad school and yes it is harder than college in some way

while you were studying your future wife was getting her ass wrecked by chad
sed life

This

No it isn't... i'm more of a "I have nothing to do so I study" type of guy
Still grad school is less socializing and more kissing the professor's ass

Thanks I have anxiety so I do a lot of research before grad school and yes it is harder than college in some way
My ass I can’t study

He thinks about phd:feelsUgh:

This actually wasn't that long, good read

IQ is the cuckest cope shit made up by WASP ever imaginable