Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percentage of men would optionally travel back to the 50s if given the opportunity?

What share of men would stay in the 1950s if sent back in time there?

• Total voters
SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
We all know that things for average men were significantly better in almost every way back in the 1950s (jfl at the minority of people here who say that hypergamy was just as bad then), and it had me thinking about something:

If we took every man, let's say 18 - 30, and dropped them back in 1950 and made them live out a year of life there, at the end what percent do you think would choose to return to 2022, or just stay and live in the 50s?

Modern chads wouldnt wanna go there, but all incels & normies, without a doubt. Theyd stay there. Well unless they replaced men alrdy there so they wouldnt skew the sex ratio i guess theyd like it there.

Do these people get a quick "snapshot" of how life would be if they stayed there. I can assure you without modern benefits most would absolutely not go.

P.S. are you talking worldwide men? JFL if you think any Chinese or Indian (or any third worlder) would want to go back to the 50s.

Do these people get a quick "snapshot" of how life would be if they stayed there. I can assure you without modern benefits most would absolutely not go.
They spend a year living there, and then are made to make their decision. The resources they go back with are what they have currently adjusted for inflation

Same with America, I'm pretty sure any non white would not want to go.

They spend a year living there, and then are made to make their decision. The resources they go back with are what they have currently adjusted for inflation
In a year they could possibly adjust if white and western but I dont see many REALLY wanting to stay in the 50s.

Every man except Chads and totally brainwashed liberal cucks

Back then, you can save enough money within a reasonable timeframe for you to buy your own house.

All the men wore suits, women had pretty hair styles and had natural color not Kool aid hair, wore pretty dresses, no cell phones, cars were much cooler, all around easier life style.

(jfl at the minority of people here who say that hypergamy was just as bad then),
fucking delusional morons that say that. The family set-up that was encouraged in the 50's was meant for an average working man to find himself a wife without having to be tall, shredded, and show lavish displays of wealth. All a man needed was to not be disfigured, have a legal source of income, and have his life together.

I would rather be born in the future where we have hyper realistic sex androids and advanced technology. 1950's wasn't great for non-whites.

Last edited:
We all know that things for average men were significantly better in almost every way back in the 1950s (jfl at the minority of people here who say that hypergamy was just as bad then), and it had me thinking about something:

If we took every man, let's say 18 - 30, and dropped them back in 1950 and made them live out a year of life there, at the end what percent do you think would choose to return to 2022, or just stay and live in the 50s?
Well I’m black so you know the answer :feelshaha:. This is a whitecel only space