Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percent of men are incels?

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date

What percent of men are incels?

• 0-5%

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • 20-35%

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 35-50%

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • 50-90%

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
From what you have seen through out your life, out of one hundred men how many would be incel, include bluepillcels(incels in denial)
Be realistic in your guesses, if yours is unusual you should reply with why. Trying to gauge how much influence we could have over things that could benefit our situation

From what you have seen through out your life, out of one hundred men how many would be incel, include bluepillcels(incels in denial)
Be realistic in your guesses, if yours is unusual you should reply with why. Trying to gauge how much influence we could have over things that could benefit our situation
Too many

20 - 35% but most of that percentages don't consist of blackpilled incels but instead bluepilled incels dominating the amount.

Image 2024 01 09 033730677

kek

delusional

1 in 3, based on my supported accommodation observations this decade.

20% I think.

The % of sexless dudes has been on the rise for a while now. I'm pretty sure most dudes just aren't as vocal about not getting any play because of the sheer humiliation that comes with that realization.

Hard to get a right figure as most study data are distorted by the Trannies and Feminist's who conduct them

I don't actually think the % of incels is 90% though. If that were the case, we'd see alot more mass gr@pe

I don't actually think the % of incels is 90% though. If that were the case, we'd see alot more mass gr@pe
we would also be experiencing a nationwide low fertility rate.

I’d say 25-35%. There are so many men in their 20s who are single. Barely nobody in the younger generations are having committed relationships no more, maybe 1 or 2 year top then they get tired of each other.

And that number will only go up as standards in men will only increase with the mass psychosis that social media is inducing on users.

Gen alpha is most likely going to be 55%+ incels. Most of them got phones and ipad at the age of 4. Their dopamine receptors will stop functioning permanently.

not true since most are really high inhib

Gen alpha is most likely going to be 55%+ incels. Most of them got phones and ipad at the age of 4. Their dopamine receptors will stop functioning permanently.
Their lives where gonna be shit anyway, normies and our lives would already suck and chads life will prosper no matter the circumstances 13

Idk like 20% for certain and unknown number if other guys who look like they might have had gf or be able to get one

5%

If it's the pure definition of involuntary celibate, a man who cannot find sex, at all. Even with a hideous hambeast.

yall are estimating way too low

at least 70% of men are incel. probably 80% in the western world. if youre not consistently able to date, youre an incel. women only go fo around the top 20%

in middle school, we had about 30 guys, and about 6 of them grew up to be men that could reasonably attract women who looked halfway decent. theres always that other 6 that luck out somehow that don't look terrible, but they are still technically what i consider incel

Not sure but increasing daily.

Less than 5%. You're coping if you think it's anything higher than that tbh. JFL at the 35-50% votes.

Last edited:
In terms of KHHV prolly like 20%. In terms of men who haven't had a gf in a while it's SO MUCH dude, my brother my fam everyone I know is like this

Depends on generation. 10-20% in older generations. 75-90% in gen Z.

In terms of KHHV prolly like 20%. In terms of men who haven't had a gf in a while it's SO MUCH dude, my brother my fam everyone I know is like this
Among older generations KHHV are probably 0-5%. Among 20yo zoomers its at LEAST 65% or 70%(KHHV)

Less than 5%. You're coping if you think it's anything higher than that tbh. JFL at the 35-50% votes.
Im Zoomer, i go to school with other 20yo zoomers. The absolute majority of them is KHHV.

Many are in incels in denial with sub 5 or sub8 looks and bluepilled enough to believe they will find thier one

Given how much this issue is ignored in today's society, 5-10% is my bet.

more than half is incel in denial.

the majority of men are incels this is common knowledge. ever see a ugly guy with a hot becky? nope

Here b4 Some retard says 90% are incels

I count betabuxxers as incels so extremely high.

At least 80%. All the betabuxx cucks were supposed to be incels(they still are nothing different from Inkies actually), but most of them chose to be a cuck rather than being accepting their destiny.

No way it is more than 20% if we are talking about the real definition of what an incel is. But if you include cucked normies that fuck hambeasts and go trough a divorce rape later in life, then, and only then, can you add 60-70% more.

I'd say around 55-60% currently, then again.. depends on the age-range we're talking.

obviously a miniority, but not too rare
35-50% is probably the closest

well good thing there's some recent data from studies/surveys on this so were not just throwing numbers around

its anywhere from 20-35% of men nowadays. anywhere from 41-60% for asian american men.

you do realize that theres data on this. If you honestly think its around 5% youre living in the 1950s.

The answer is truly in the 50s As id assume that a small percent of the dateless men still have sex but it may be That there are more incels than even 60%

5%, however the large majority are redpilled, a tiny proportion is blackpilled.

Idk in general but among blacks it's probably 90%

Too many and the number rises every year