Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What options do men with curly hair have in terms of styling?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've considered braids/dreads but they're too high maintenance, afros look subhuman. Is there any way to make hair like this look good?
Mohamed-Salah.jpg

Go bald.

Most menas at my gym are bald and for good reason.

Bald or natural. Don't waste time trying to straighten that shit or braid it. That will take forever.

Fuck, that's the same skull shape I have.
It works best if you weren't born with calipers tbh. But even if you were you can rock the look.

Middle-Eastern/ethnics seriously need to consider their options more carefully. This will increase your looks.

It works best if you weren't born with calipers tbh. But even if you were you can rock the look.

Middle-Eastern/ethnics seriously need to consider their options more carefully. This will increase your looks.
I'm not Middle Eastern, just white with some Mediterranean genetics. I got the balding genes.

I'm not Middle Eastern, just white with some Mediterranean genetics. I got the balding genes.
Well it probably applies to you too. You'd look better with a shaved head. Shit man, I think all races can rock this look if they try to grow a decent trimmed beard at the same time.

The minute I notice my hairline receding is when I'll shave my head and I won't have any shame whatsoever.

Last edited:
Curlyheadcels go ee ah.

@Jewsel What do you do with your hair?

A rope in your head

Lol why are there a ton of retards in this thread telling you to go bald, that would be a death sentence for you op.

JBB and thug game maxx

Do you have african-american hair? If so keep it short. There is lots of different styles you can do with curly hair but it depends on how your face looks. I for one look dumb as fuck with certain lengths of hair because of my skull shape. I have African-statue head.

Idk much about your hair texture but mulattos/blacks can get away with being bald or keep it shot.

I think curly hair is badass, you can really let it go crazy. But then again, it really depends on face

This
c6c150f2d4537e58339beb735141864b.jpg

vs this
220px-Knockedupmp.jpg

Huehuehuehuehue
FamousAthleticKouprey.gif