Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What online groups are you associated with?

The NFL, the NBA, and also Harvard. I was first round pick for the former and just got my PhD from the latter.

The NFL, the NBA, and also Harvard. I was first round pick for the former and just got my PhD from the latter.
Just lol

This incel forum as well as the largest Incel subreddit.

Human trafficking, neonazis, pedophile rings, satanic cults, drug trafficking, islamic terrorists, hacker groups, international arms trafficking, you know, the usual incel stuff.

Many but i dont wanna say at the risk of getting doxxed

I used to troll on many forums, I just can't fit into the normie world and then end up trolling because of boredom.

Lately this has been the only forum I still read. I think all the other non-incel communities online just have too much bragging, the no-bragging rule here is what makes this place good. Everywhere else you have normies and losers LARPing as Chads and successful people and it gets really tiring, everyone trying to "out-alpha" each other on the fucking internet and being passive aggressive.