Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What nt-incels dont understand about inceldom

View attachment 1045815
View attachment 1045816
Unless you’re tier 2 aspie you can mask with drugs/alcohol/cbt it takes effort but being attractive will make anything you do or say interesting. Tall aspies always have a htb lingering around them at my school.

OP is partially right, CHAD and gigachad can be autists and still get w0men.

NT starting to be importent in thr 4.5-7 looks trashold, below that nothing can save u.

View attachment 1045815
View attachment 1045816
:feelsokman::feelsokman::yes::yes:

"woman only care about looks" "looks is all that matters"

wrong

let me explain

so imagine you're a decent looking man

like a 7-8/10

a foid looks at you and thinks 'okay he's cute, ill allow him to make a move on me'

thats how it goes. you'll always need to chase the foid. foids will never ever chase you. unless you are a rare gigachad

so

now imagine being a good looking dude but being too autistic to have proper socialization/communication skills

you will never be able to make a move on a foid because you're too retarded to communicate even on basic level, let alone flirting

even with great looks your autism will make you die alone and cause eternal inceldom

being nt > looks
If you're very good looking, like 8-9 some women will approach you