Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What nt-incels dont understand about inceldom

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
"woman only care about looks" "looks is all that matters"

wrong

let me explain

so imagine you're a decent looking man

like a 7-8/10

a foid looks at you and thinks 'okay he's cute, ill allow him to make a move on me'

thats how it goes. you'll always need to chase the foid. foids will never ever chase you. unless you are a rare gigachad

so

now imagine being a good looking dude but being too autistic to have proper socialization/communication skills

you will never be able to make a move on a foid because you're too retarded to communicate even on basic level, let alone flirting

even with great looks your autism will make you die alone and cause eternal inceldom

being nt > looks

Femons approach chad

Trust me foids will still make a move .

Looks > NT
Trust me if your are good looking and non NT foods will see you as mysterious introverted guy.

with all the attention even ugly landwhales are getting on social media these days?

even ugly whore have insanely high standards

being decent looking doesnt mean shit if you're autistic

in the age of dating apps it's irrelevant, you post stats and tell becky when to come over to get pounded
with all respect, you have no idea what's it like to have severe kanner's

i cant even make eye contact with foids or talk to them without stuttering badly. even if i had decent looks

no chance

She would encourage you and make herself approachable. Im totally autistic and if i was normal height an lookwise, i wouldve ascended long time ago.

Diagnosed non NTs at least

what are you yapping about, I'm talking about dating apps. What does stuttering have to do with texting
you''ll have to meet up eventually dont you?

also texting is still a form of communicating

with all the attention even ugly landwhales are getting on social media these days?

even ugly whore have insanely high standards

being decent looking doesnt mean shit if you're autistic
Yeah cause only LOOKS matter, even if whores out there have insanely high standards there's still some foids that'll approach.

Low IQ posting here. Attraction is a combination of multiple factors such as height, face, sometimes race, autism/nt, hair, body, location.
Face and height obviously matter the most but there are other factors like balding or being autistic or location. You are attractive if you attract foids. Period.
With enough height, face, other factors you can overcome autism as an obstacle. If you are average in looks and autistic then it's over for you.

Last edited:
Women already approach chads and they do everything to get chad to notice them if they need it.

And unless you're at this level of autism (still enough to get a gf if you're chad :o)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

Don't you think about complaining about "muh i can't make a move" Yes, you fucking can, you can still communicate, you can still speak enough to get your point accross and foids will react according to your looks.

Plus, most here aren't even legitimately autistic. Just avoidant of people due to negative reinforcement and socially ankward as a result
You're an incel because you are ugly and short, that's it.

Looks > NT
Trust me if your are good looking and non NT foods will see you as mysterious introverted guy.
This. Stop the fucking NT, finally. If you are attractive, then it will come naturally for you to interact with foids and people in general. You will have experience interacting with women starting in secondary school. They will make it easy for you because they want you to succeed. They already decided you were worth it, so whatever mistakes you make will be excused by them, and even a shitty attempt at joking will make them laugh. You will eventually build up a self confidence because you will have a positive reinforcement and halo effect.

even with great looks your autism will make you die alone and cause eternal inceldom
i disagree on that part. Just look at that video of t hat mentally retarded chad with thousands of women simping for him in the comments. But id say if you are autistic and sub6 its almost impossible to acsend unless you are one of the .01% lucky ones that get a 6 figure job in coding so they can betabux.

you're restricting yourself by classifying yourself by the diagnosis you were given
well its the thing i struggle with the most

im convinced if my autism would dissapear i would ascend within 2 months

Behead all NT deniers in real life

you're white, high income, good citizenship, decent height right?

if you don't have subhuman face you can easily, despite whatever mental blocakade you think you have, at least geomaxx. If not more.

you would assume this, yes

yet i keep having failed ascension attempts, some brutal

so what can it be besides my autism?

thats why i believe in BeingNT>Looks theory

Looks is at least 80 % even if it's was 50-50 looks would be the first fifty.

Bluepilled. You can not maintain a relationship like that because she will begin to question if she can do better. Go for Christian girls. You are Serbian are you not?

Bluepilled. You can not maintain a relationship like that because she will begin to question if she can do better. Go for Christian girls. You are Serbian are you not?
christian girls lmao are you serious? Most girls in the west are christian and they are even encouraged by church to become vapid whores.

yes op, you are correct
nt deniers will COPE and deny this, but this is the truth
autism is a fucking DEATH SENTENCE. it doesnt matter how you look like, unless you are really just so fucking exceptionally good looking girls will approach you and deal with all of your autistic shyness and spaghetti spilling
you literally have to be a prettyboy model in some country like the phillipenes in the year 2000 before the massive passport bros wave to overcome inceldom
theres a reason why autists have the lowest amount of sex out of any mental health diagnosis
if you're autistic AND you are scared of girls or never had a sister or you hate your mother because she is abusive and thus you are scared of women, it is OVER for you. honestly

autism > all

Behead all NT deniers in real life
yes op, you are correct
autism is a fucking DEATH SENTENCE. it doesnt matter how you look like, unless you are really just so fucking exceptionally good looking girls will approach you and deal with all of your autistic shyness and spaghetti spilling
you literally have to be a prettyboy model in some country like the phillipenes in the year 2000 before the massive passport bros wave to overcome inceldom
theres a reason why autists have the lowest amount of sex out of any mental health diagnosis
if you're autistic AND you are scared of girls or never had a sister or you hate your mother because she is abusive and thus you are scared of women, it is OVER for you. honestly

autism > all

View attachment 1045664

Attachments

• hug3.pepe.jpg
    hug3.pepe.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 8
yes op, you are correct

autism > all

View attachment 1045664
also holy fuck this is high IQ

christian girls lmao are you serious? Most girls in the west are christian and they are even encouraged by church to become vapid whores.

you will never be able to make a move on a foid because you're too retarded to communicate even on basic level, let alone flirting
They should make a move on you first by signaling , via eye contact , And small talk. But as you mentioned bad communication skills on a basic level you’ll miss out on these signals

Anyone with above average looks is a fakecel tbh. They just need to take some action. It can't be that hard.

Anyone with above average looks is a fakecel tbh. They just need to take some action. It can't be that hard.
you underestimate mental illness and trauma

you underestimate mental illness and trauma
Learn social skills. Foids will cut far more slack to good looking guys in regards to social skills. The bar to be considered a normie will be far lower.

Anxiety can have you frozen in fear

Anxiety can have you frozen in fear
I am also anxious but I am trying to get past it despite having a below average face.

If you are truly above average looking, foids will cut you some slack. They will consider it cute or whatever.

"woman only care about looks" "looks is all that matters"

wrong

let me explain

so imagine you're a decent looking man

like a 7-8/10

a foid looks at you and thinks 'okay he's cute, ill allow him to make a move on me'

thats how it goes. you'll always need to chase the foid. foids will never ever chase you. unless you are a rare gigachad

so

now imagine being a good looking dude but being too autistic to have proper socialization/communication skills

being nt > looks
Nah, it might be much less common, but trust me, if you're decent looking you will almost certainly have a chick make a move on you eventually.

Exactly. I know that @GeckoBus also mentioned this. Autists have specific, distinct facial traits and normies are able to pick up on those traits and correctly guess whether someone is autistic or not in a second or so, leading to them already liking those people less than NT normies. A lot of the discussion about NTness on this forum is kinda bluepilled tbh, lots of guys immediately think about 8/10 Chads who somehow have no other problem except some mental condition, not even understanding how rare that is. When you're an autist, your face is already almost certainly below-average and normies immediately notice it.

in the age of dating apps it's irrelevant, you post stats and tell becky when to come over to get pounded
This. Stop the fucking NT, finally. If you are attractive, then it will come naturally for you to interact with foids and people in general. You will have experience interacting with women starting in secondary school. They will make it easy for you because they want you to succeed. They already decided you were worth it, so whatever mistakes you make will be excused by them, and even a shitty attempt at joking will make them laugh. You will eventually build up a self confidence because you will have a positive reinforcement and halo effect.

i like how autistic men can have a respectful debate and disagree respectfully on certain topics while NTs will turn full chimpout mode and threaten death and violence if someone disagrees with them

Foids are the more visual creatures compared to men. If the man is insanely good looking, his autism or shyness (whatever) will not get in the way of the foid approaching / pursuing said man. Anything under Chad is pretty much ovER. If you're average and have autism, that would be even worse, considering no twat is looking at you in the first place. The more good looking you are, the better chances you have, despite any other disorder / condition you may have.

LOOKS >>> so-called NT

i like how autistic men can have a respectful debate and disagree respectfully on certain topics while NTs will turn full chimpout mode and threaten death and violence if someone disagrees with them
Yup

I agree with this post. Nt is important, looks are crucial too. You need to have both otherwise its over

Can agree with full confidence as an autist.

I'm diagnosed autistic and have been in groups with many others.

Yes, socializing is far more difficult for us and statistics back up that dating and sex is exponentially lower.

However, I have seen it myself, if you're 7+ attractive autist staring at walls not saying a word, women will make themselves available. Normie, attractive women going out of their way to get Autistic Chad's attention.

There's a sharp cutoff below that 7 range, similar to NTs, where getting women is much harder.

So, if you're an autistic 5-6, like I'm guessing OP is in that range by how he posts, he's fucked. He has to put in the effort. All the silly maxxings.

18 milliseconds is what it takes normies to evaluate your looks.

38 milliseconds is what takes normies to evaluate your autism.

Both looks and NT are highly sensitive qualities, the way normies react to either is deeply ingrained in the primitive parts of the brain l, the same that react to spiders and snakes.

Nah, it might be much less common, but trust me, if you're decent looking you will almost certainly have a chick make a move on you eventually.

Exactly. I know that @GeckoBus also mentioned this. Autists have specific, distinct facial traits and normies are able to pick up on those traits and correctly guess whether someone is autistic or not in a second or so, leading to them already liking those people less than NT normies. A lot of the discussion about NTness on this forum is kinda bluepilled tbh, lots of guys immediately think about 8/10 Chads who somehow have no other problem except some mental condition, not even understanding how rare that is. When you're an autist, your face is already almost certainly below-average and normies immediately notice it.

I used to be NT and average but it wasn’t enough and only after being alienated i became neurotic. If you have good looks and height you will be catered to, making sure you don’t end up non-nt.