Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What normie relatives tell us Vs what they actually mean

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Long before I became blackpilled my sister and/or other relatives used to tell me this shit.
I'll start:

1 - "You need to smile more to pictures!"
What they actually mean: "You look absolutely subhuman from any angle and especially when you put a serious expression, so you need to somehow try to redeem yourself by releasing a positive image indicating you are neurotypical so you can attempt to somehow look closer to human"; Chad never gets this "advice" since they are told they look hot and handsome regardless of facial expression.

2 - "Stop this looksmaxing nonsense! Simply accept yourself for who you are!"
What they actually mean: "It's Over for you. Seriously, why do you bother? You would need more than one surgery, more than a single implant and more than getting a fit body with pecks, 6-pack and 8% bf to even look remotely human. Besides, you are attempting to fake your shit genetics and that's offensive to womanhood, tehee! Accept your fate to become a betabux, even though by then you'll only find (if ever) single moms past their prime, see you can find women by being rich alone tehee!"; Meanwhile Chad gets told that this is a positive trait for them since they are trying to get the best version possible of themselves, that they are "hard workers" as they don't settle and get too comfortable.

3 - "You need to open yourself to people more! Be more communicative, introduce yourself"
What they actually mean: "You are a useless and talentless ugly male. There's nothing noticeably redeeming about you, so no one will come up to you asking for advices, to start up a conversation about any topic, or to make any kind of compliment and validation. You lack the skills, you lack the looks, you lack the status. So you need to embarrass yourself into forcing people to be reminded of your sorry existence in a desperate attempt trying to make them interact with you."; Non neuroypical Chads are also told that, but in a completely different context, as people perceive them as "mysterious, tehee", and not autistic, and people automatically reach them out anyway, so this advice isn't really needed.

4 - "You need to improve you P E R S O N A L I T Y!"
What they actually mean: "You absolutely need to compensate the you lack of looks and status by trying to emulate the behavior of someone else that has absolutely nothing to do with you; Try to force positivity (even though you are a depressed loner with a shit life) and jestermaxxing in order to please others around you and trick then into believing you are completely okay with your status of subhuman and you would never harm or compete with them in any way (basically showing people you are inoffensive and demands nothing back), show them you know your place as a low tier male"; Meanwhile, of course, Chad never hears this shit.

Last edited:
I've got the first two a lot. My parents are incel tier and only married through arranged cousin marriage so they knew it was over for them anyway. So they tell me I dont need to gym or eat healthy because I can just be like them. What is infuriating though is that only the women get anywhere in my extended family because only women have inherent worth. These morons are literally producing dozens of incels per generation and just don't care because at least the girls manage to get married by 35, who gives a fuck bout the men.