Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The tradwife lie

I understand what it means but I dont understand why I should do that. I dont believe in any spiritual bullshit
You believe in it enough that it's more important to you than modern medicine.
Why should I stop justifying why I cant do something?
It's for your own good so you stop looking like a a self-pitying troon yearning for attention and love from others. Especially on a forum dedicated to hatred of your kind.
You are clearly offended by what im saying since you keep insulting me so please explain why you are so offended by t
he fact that I am against modernity?
I'm not insulting you. I'm not offended by you. It's just an objective fact, and I'm pointing it out. You're a faggot who's saying this for attention. Otherwise you wouldn't be here writing excuses to me nonstop to win my approval for your inaction. You wouldn't care what I think about you. I'm only laying out the facts. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by listening to them.
No I am not ashamed of our "achievements" because I did not take part in any of it. No I dont want to live and have sex with niggers
No shit a lazy botched abortion like you didn't take part in any of our achievements. You think sticking your penis inside a damp hole is more important than being able to get help when you have a heart attack or putting a man on the moon. You've been conditioned to crave sex that badly... god... Yeah, you'd fit right in with niggers.
Once again im not whining or looking for attention
Then stop acting like it.
Most people on this forum are "failures" and cant achieve or dont have any goals in life
Like you.

Last edited:
You believe in it enough that it's more important to you than modern medicine.
Please show me where I mentioned anything about spirituality
It's for your own good so you stop looking like a a self-pitying troon yearning for attention and love from others. Especially on a forum dedicated to hatred of your kind.
Please fucking explain to me where you get the idea that im saying this for attention
I'm not insulting you. It's just an objective fact, and I'm pointing it out. You're a faggot who's saying this for attention.
No im not a faggot im not attracted to men

Otherwise you wouldn't be here writing excuses to me nonstop to win my approval for your inaction. You wouldn't care what I think about you. I'm only laying out the facts. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by listening to them.
So just like yourself?

No shit a lazy botched abortion like you didn't take part in any of our achievements. You think sticking your penis inside a damp hole is more important than being able to get help when you have a heart attack or putting a man on the moon.
Sticking your penis inside that hole is what keeps the humand kind going and none of those "achievements" could have been done if men didnt stick their penises inside a hole

Then stop acting like it.
I am not

Like you.
Yes, if you have achieved so many great things and dont give a fuck about sex then why are you here?

Welcome!

This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other.

Please show me where I mentioned anything about spirituality
It doesn't matter. You value sex over real accomplishments because you think it's apparently natural or something.
Please fucking explain to me where you get the idea that im saying this for attention
I already have. Like, 3 times over. How about you learn to read?
No im not a faggot im not attracted to men
So why are you acting like a woman?
So just like yourself?
"I can't come up with a good comeback! I'm accuse you of doing the same thing without any evidence whatsoever so people stop looking at me after I embarrassed myself! Hah, take that!" -Karakol96, 2024.
Sticking your penis inside that hole is what keeps the humand kind going and none of those "achievements" could have been done if men didnt stick their penises inside a hole
But you don't care about that. You didn't say a woman is useful for childbearing. You said she was useful for doing housework and for having sex with. Humanity doesn't rely on that garbage.

Once artificial conception and gestation have been perfected, sex will be completely unneeded too. And that invention will probably, again, be achieved by men. :D
But you are
Yes, if you have achieved so many great things and dont give a fuck about sex then why are you here?
This is about you, not me. I never said I accomplished anything great, but I don't claim the sex that treats my own like shit is more important than the one that actually does things just because it has a vagina.

Tradewives are fake. It's all a larp

Housework used to be full time job. Traditional 10+ household large meal preparation, no washing machine or vacuum cleaner. Now its just leech enabler

IMG 5338