Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What movies are popular in our culture?

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Not sure which section to post this in, but it's part of inceldom discussion in some sense.

Three popular movies among our peers are Joker, American Psycho, and Taxi Driver.

I plan on watching all of these movies and writing essays on each of them and why we can relate to these movies.

If anyone knows any other movie that is popular in our culture, feel free to comment below so I can watch it and review it on this forum.

Thanks.

For me it was Ruby Sparks, even though mc is low tier soy tallfag normie i could relate to his wishes and mindset.

For me it was Ruby Sparks, even though mc is low tier soy tallfag normie i could relate to his wishes and mindset.
Just Googled Ruby Sparks and checked the image bar. Jesus Christ, have you ever checked that out? Look at those images and tell me what you've found.

Captain America is soooooo good, an ugly incel gets frame and fucks giga war stacey

Don't know what my peers are watching, but there is cult classic film in Poland, where one of character is an incel and fells in love with a whore at the end of the movie they get together and you see that acne is gone form his face and his more confident.

I would add fight club, drive (2011), blade runner

The Matrix should be mandatory viewing due to it introducing the concept of a pill representing certain perspectives, and for its themes of waking up and seeing reality for what it really is. :feelzez:

A Clockwork Orange (1971). Also, why the fuck is American Psycho popular with us? That movie was directed by a woman.

Last edited:
- Parasite. It has nothing to do with inceldom but more about poverty and the disillusion between the rich and the poor. It's a good movie. The disillusion between the haves and have-nots. You could say this dichotomy can be used as an analogy to non-incels and incels. That would be a far reach of course.

Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Black Widow
Those movies are only popular because they have a female lead in them. They're just bad movies. Nothing of value can be extracted from watching those movies. Cynical cash grabs.

Don't know what my peers are watching, but there is cult classic film in Poland, where one of character is an incel and fells in love with a whore at the end of the movie they get together and you see that acne is gone form his face and his more confident.
Fuck, disregard what I've wrote.

I thought you asked about movies that are popular in our culture as in our countries. I tend to not view inceldom as a culture, more as a state of being, so by culture, I thought of national culture. Mistake on my part

Last edited:
A Clockwork Orange (1971). Also, why the fuck is American Psycho popular with us? That movie was directed by a woman.
But the book was written by man, so it can be argued that woman director just recycled male ideas.

"The Tin Brum" is unpopular in blackpill culture but it drops some blackpills and a good depiction of just be first
tumblr_mgzvztld3Q1rcju25o5_1280.jpg

46740567_401.jpg

Tin_Drum(5).jpg

Last edited:
Extension du domaine de la lutte

Pretty much every movie where Ryan Gosling is the main character. Drive, Blade runner 2049, etc.

ZERO CHARISMA