Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What makes you laugh IRL?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
For me it's when people fall in public. Or when there are awkward moments in serious situations like funerals, fights, presentations, etc. I can't help it, I always end up laughing uncontrollably.

Normies are terrible at humor, especially in 2019 when most jokes involve forced memes. My face physically hurts from pretending to laugh/smile in social settings. Sometimes I actually think of stuff posted on this site to make my laugh seem genuine. Incels are hilarious tbh

My cat makes me laugh when he gets up shenanigans. He can be a troublesome little bastard sometimes but he’s hilarious to me.

People don’t really make me laugh unless they are really funny tbh. I’m pretty hard to amuse. Most of my laughs in social settings have been forced.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Watching females suffer

This forum, as sad as our situation is some of the ridiculous shit that gets posted along with pointless drama just makes me LOL irl, this is what normies will never understand

My cat makes me laugh when he gets up shenanigans. He can be a troublesome little bastard sometimes but he’s hilarious to me.

People don’t really make me laugh unless they are really funny tbh. I’m pretty hard to amuse. Most of my laughs in social settings have been forced.
Btw no female has ever made me laugh in all of my life. Not even once. Females are incapable of being funny.

Btw no female has ever made me laugh in all of my life. Not even once. Females are incapable of being funny.
Now that I think about it I don't think a female has ever made me laugh either.

Now that I think about it I don't think a female has ever made me laugh either.
Yeah bro doesn’t surprise me.

They can easily go through life without ever saying anything even mildly interesting so it makes sense most don’t opt to work on their humor.

Don’t even get me started on female “comedians”. Most of the “jokes” are centered around their pussies. JFL.

Violence, suffering, taboo jokes, accidents, and stupid shit like a farting waffle iron.

I only laugh at the dialogue going on in my head. Sometimes I can construct an entire conversation both based on and littered with jokes and fitting references that only I would get. Sometimes my posts are simply inside jokes that only I am aware of

I only laugh at the dialogue going on in my head. Sometimes I can construct an entire conversation both based on and littered with jokes and fitting references that only I would get.
damn, I thought I was the only one. :feelskek:
Sometimes I get so into it I start mouthing the words IRL

damn, I thought I was the only one. :feelskek:
Sometimes I get so into it I start mouthing the words IRL
I like to have fun here when the mood strikes me

Normies think the bobs and vagene meme is funny. God I hate em

I only laugh at the dialogue going on in my head. Sometimes I can construct an entire conversation both based on and littered with jokes and fitting references that only I would get. Sometimes my posts are simply inside jokes that only I am aware of
Thank god im not the only one

forum and normies trying to show off their "memes"

I almost laughed today at college when a fat foid was making an announcement and suddenly used the term "fatphobia". Thankfully I was able to hold it in the end.

I typically laugh when I'm uncomfortable but that's about it