Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes chinks subhuman?

Holy shit that Maxilla is brutal even worse than mine
Yeah, it's brutal. Sometimes you can only pity those who have to suffer this cruel fate.

Yeah, it's brutal. Sometimes you can only pity those who have to suffer this cruel fate.
I think lefort 2 could ascend me I don’t about her though.

Anyways any ricecel with that maxilla deserves subsidized lefort 2

Make the best out of the worst

Indeed. Sometimes, that's the only rational choice.
Once all the copes die out then its time. Luckily I’m not the ultimate truecel so I havent ran out of copes yet

Anyways any ricecel with that maxilla deserves subsidized lefort 2
Absolutely, the government-sponsored surgeries and mandated education on the importance of looks in not only relationships but life itself.
Once all the copes die out then its time. Luckily I’m not the ultimate truecel so I havent ran out of copes yet
Same for me, it's not completely over yet. I'm going to wait until I'm at least thirty to make any final decision like that.

They are ugly

eyes adapted to protect from duststorm not from mogging, races of this world weren't meant to be this much in contact, because they would get mogged by prettier ones that aren't really suited for the enviroment.

eyes adapted to protect from duststorm not from mogging, races of this world weren't meant to be this much in contact, because they would get mogged by prettier ones that aren't really suited for the enviroment.
Globalism is total chink death