Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Makes A CHAD a 10.

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
lol, from my POF cat-fishing

- dark european hunter type face with NW 1 wavy hair (a blonde dude can only be an 8)

- 6'1 (if he's got the first this is tall enough) and swimmers body ,(6-3 is no advantage)

- speaks exotic language like italian and hangs out over there with rich people

- is cocky and funny as hell to the point of insulting them and their silly
ideas about SJW (it all dissolves instantly in fact ) Ridicules and talks down to women.

---shows evidence of being fought over by high end stacys or "models '',(however this is implied)

plays polo hahahahahah
(((..if you use a polo pic make it non primary as if its an afterthought>>>

---is hard to get a hold of for long periods of time hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Imagine looking like this, fuark I would nuke whole planet to look like this tb htbh

tall
nice frame
good face
big dick
status

Imagine looking like this, fuark I would nuke whole planet to look like this tb htbh

That feminine lost boy look in a hunters body makes them wett

That's what a human looks like

There are no 10/10's they dont exist.Their are people who are close.Its like saying the "PERFECT" person is out there.No such thing as a perfect person.Im not talking just facially or physique wise.

There are no 10/10's they dont exist.Their are people who are close.Its like saying the "PERFECT" person is out there.

High IQ. This is why a lot of people can't rate properly. They think models are 9s and 10s but in reality they're 8s and 9s. It's like rating someone a 0.

the point is, the stacys CREATE the 10 in their own empty head Its a fantasy.

10 is dependant on a person's personal opinion.
A 9 is a max objective rating, and even then it's pushing it.

A young enough Iglesias was a ten

I'm banned from POF lol.

- is cocky and funny as hell to the point of insulting them and their silly
ideas about SJW (it all dissolves instantly in fact ) Ridicules and talks down to women.
I doubt it. Personality doesn't matter for Chad, he can be whatever he wants.

lol, idiotic list

No need for a big frame or all that tall beyond six foot

Blonde is not the usual fantasy

And they prefer SOUTHERN european

lol, idiotic list

No need for a big frame or all that tall beyond six foot

Blonde is not the usual fantasy

And they prefer SOUTHERN european

LOL.

No need for big frame? No need beyond six feet? You are still living in bluepill land.

By the way, Southern Europeans got mogged to absolute death by Anglo and Nordic Chad's. Valentino does not stand a chance.

U cannot be a 10 if u look uncanny valley, thats why those gigachad morph or morph looking people will be ugly. Imo, ashton kutcher, Freddie ljundberg, francisco lachowski, young alain delon, young marlon brando and zayn malik are close to 10s

You can not be a 10 if you are a human. Only a morph can be a 10. Zayn Malik? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back