Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6'4, 10% bodyfat, broad shoulders, thick wrists, NW0 hair, golden skin, Orb's eye area, plus a warrior skull with wide zygos or DEATH

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
I know this doesn't apply to most larping members on this forum, but if you don't mog most of your city into the ground, just LDAR.

You'd still have infinitely less SMV than most local grannies and obese war-pigs, but it's the starting point to even consider staring at 0.5/10 jabba the hut psychopaths. This is 2018

I know this doesn't apply to most larping members on this forum, but if you don't mog most of your city into the ground, just LDAR.

You'd still have infinitely less SMV than most local grannies and obese war-pigs, but it's the starting point to even consider staring at 0.5/10 jabba the hut psychopaths. This is 2018

I saw a real Chad today. 6'2"+ tiny forehead, square face/jaw, square build, handsome, white, NW0, warrior skull.

I seriously can't remember the last time I saw one IRL. They're so rare.

Maybe if you go to nightclubs you'll see more. But in regular every day life? So rare.

We are too smart for our own good. Evolution made it so that we are the thirsty gender but it made sense at the time. With the rise in dating apps like tinder, birth control, sexual liberation, cultural zeitgeist being pro female everything, it is so fucked for sub 6 males in 2018.

You've just described the Chad I fantasize being while daydreaming. I'm not even kidding.

Forgot Orb's eye area by the way. His eyes are nice, but do you really think that's the ABSOLUTE BEST a human specimen can have? Nonsense.

There exists levels of looks that can only be imagined by the brain. In other words, it does not actually exist. Example: The eyes should be WHITE-ICE-BLUE, SHAPED LIKE A HORNETS, and RADIATE IN THE DARK. You have to look INHUMAN. You have the be the stuff of IMAGINATION.

You need to look like this as a bare-minimum:

bjbga9.jpg

Last edited:
You've just described the Chad I fantasize being while daydreaming. I'm not even kidding.

Forgot Orb's eye area by the way. His eyes are nice, but do you really think that's the ABSOLUTE BEST a human specimen can have? Nonsense.

There exists levels of looks that can only be imagined by the brain. In other words, it does not actually exist. Example: The eyes should be WHITE-ICE-BLUE, SHAPED LIKE A HORNETS, and RADIATE IN THE DARK. You have to look INHUMAN. You have the be the stuff of IMAGINATION.

bjbga9.jpg
Who is he?

Oh, okay, surely there's surgery that can give you hunter eyes?
No idea. All I know is that eye area is one of the hardest places to alter in aesthetics. If it's bad, it's most likely game over.

No idea. All I know is that eye area is one of the hardest places to alter in aesthetics. If it's bad, it's most likely game over.
Maybe that's why sunglasses make guys look more attractive.

Spoken like a true coping volcel

bjbga9.jpg
I was having pretty decent day today and then I saw that pic, what in the actual fuck is the point in living if u don't look like that

The things I would do if I looked like him......

And the number of people I would kill to look like him.....
You said it brother..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back