Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What made you an incel?

M

manlet_

Greycel
For me it was always being in denial about myself. I'm short and skinny, with thinning hair. Chronic health problems inherited from my parents. Maybe a 5/10 on a good day. I'll admit that I was in the "incel hater" group for a while because I thought I had a chance among the chads in the world. When I left the circlejerk it became obvious that I was wrong. Being bluepilled is awfully tempting and feel-good tbh.

Horrible eye area, overall bad skull shape, bad frame, shitty nose and voice

My worst is when I smile and best when zoomed in and only looking at my hair

I'm a lazycel. Too lazy to approach women. I just like to be alone, so i found this community where people adress themselves as "incel"... i liked the idea of giving a name to our lonlyness.

Some incel are just momentaneously alone because of the lack of money or status. I just want to be alone, i like to be a lazycel.

autism and refusing to looksmaxx all these years.

I'm a lazycel. Too lazy to approach women. I just like to be alone, so i found this community where people adress themselves as "incel"... i liked the idea of giving a name to our lonlyness.

Some incel are just momentaneously alone because of the lack of money or status. I just want to be alone, i like to be a lazycel.

-Manlet
-Skinny
-Mental problems
- Horrible skin
- Health problems

very skinny and pale but do have muscles.

have a resting bitch face + low energy.

bullied all throughout education, crippling anxiety.

no social circle or social skills.

Im not tyrone

Anyone that doesn't state LOOKS as the only reason is coping.

I do have physical flaws and a unusual phenotype (ethnic) but to be completely honest, I've seen much, much worse looking guys from me get girlfriends and validation and stuff. I'm just weird tbh, always had social problems from young age. Introvert/high inhib/extremely non-NT + helicopter parents + not good enough looks to compensate

I think mostly Autism. If I go further you will deem me fakecel.

Massive facial fat storage and manletism are the main ones.

Being a repulsive creature.

Lack of social circle and skills

Mental health + Morals/Hate normie culture

Physical flaws, social anxiety, low self esteem and confidence issues brought on by bullying in school. Laziness. Fear of change.

General ugliness, autism, and high inhibition

Causes from top to bottom, biggest to smallest issues

1. Modren society and its shit
2. Mental issues, trust issues etc.
3. Social isolation
4. Average height
5. Looks (bad undereye support, facial bloat)
6. Things not responsible for my inceldom but that could cure it (celebrity status, mad bux, location)

Very low IQ OP.

- Thincel
- Dry Skincel
- Migrainecel
- Chronic Paincel
- ADHDcel
- OCDcel
- Low IQcel

Shyness,awarkdness,conservative father,boring upbringing,bullying,harassment at work just to name a few

tism
bloat
recessed chin
balding
big nose
manlet

Acne 100% I was fucked by my genetics add on top of that bad bone structure and thus im a grade a incel.

For me it was always being in denial about myself. I'm short and skinny, with thinning hair. Chronic health problems inherited from my parents. Maybe a 5/10 on a good day. I'll admit that I was in the "incel hater" group for a while because I thought I had a chance among the chads in the world. When I left the circlejerk it became obvious that I was wrong. Being bluepilled is awfully tempting and feel-good tbh.

Lookswise im about 4-5/10 but my real problem is my social retardness/autism. I just can't relate or connect to other people in general. I tried everything but i just can't do it and now im almost 28 and at this point it seems impossible to learn social skills and catch up with it.

Mild autism, extremely uneven face + lazy eye, bad eczema, no friends because people are physically repulsed by me

I'd show you my face, but I don't wanna end up the new mascot.

A miserable isolated childhood and the mental issues that resulted from it combined with low tier looks and severe OCD. I'm cripplingly high inhib due to years of bullying and I'm also balding at 19.

Jawcel
Chincel
Norwooding at 18
Strict parents
High inhib
Add/adhd
Chadifornia
Overweight
Depression
NEET

I'm not a white boi

Because I'm ugly video.

Being a mascot for Kellogg’s.

Losing contact with my friends from school which isolated me which then fucked up my social skills. It all started there.

Anyone who states another reason than looks is coping. But here I'll go:

- Always been on the introverted side. When as a child I encountered normies, they usually felt dumb or brutish to me, when they were not actually brutish with me. I turned to books and reading very early as a cope.

- Puberty happened at 13, and with it increasingly desperate and delusional attempts to become one of the cool kids. I had noticed that the cool kids were all either handsome or very low inhib, and genuinely believed I could make it as one of their own.

- I never became one of the cool kids, not for lack of trying, not for lack of consumption of internet guides on how to be an extrovert. We were simply not on the same plane of existence.

- I finally gave up at 16. 3 years of LARPing as a cool kid with no results left me mentally exhausted and broken.

- I dropped out of society and started to read and think a lot about what had happened. I came to the conclusion, helped with readings on evolutionary psychology, that it was in fact my looks all along. I had tried being nice and kind, tried being low inhib, tried being high inhib, tried being nasty and evil, tried listening to cool music, tried listening to uncool music, tried being natural, tried being unnatural, tried talking normally, tried talking like an idiot, but I could never make it. Looks were the Occam's razor. Only looks could explain why I saw some introverts scoring with girls and some extroverts failing, or some evil guys scoring and other evil guys failing, ditto for nice guys.