Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What made you a misogynist?

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
For me, it was just after senior school (I went to an all-boy's school) where I went from a shy, unathletic kid, to a fit and sociable athlete over the course of my gap year. Of course, my face remained disfigured (mandibular deformity), and my hairline far too high for my age, but some things happened that year.

As my physique went from skinny fat to attractive (probably close to a lot of teenage girls' ideal physique, but much too small for my own ideal) I found myself in situations where women would first notice my body, seem interested, onlt to notice my face and seem abhorred. I told a story on /r/incels about a time I was reading a book such that it obscured my face. A woman approached me and starting introducing herself, but the second I lowered my book and she saw my face, she just stopped and walked back to where she came.

I realised how fickle women are that year.

How about you?

I'm more of a misanthrope than anything

When my oneitis wanted to date my blonde blue eyed looksmatch
I realized theyre all racist scum

Something in me broke when I saw my oneitis 1 year ago hugging a tallfag in the subway

They are racist and heightest. Lookism is the greatest, most pervasive form of discrimination in animal and human history.

When girls started throwing tantrums not to sit next to me.

When girls started throwing tantrums not to sit next to me.
Always sit next to women. on the tube, I make a point of it.

I apply an obscene amount of my strongest fragrance. Someting with Oud ideally. I will then, regardless of avialble space, sit next to a woman whom I perceive to be the most entitled.

Always sit next to women. on the tube, I make a point of it.

I apply an obscene amount of my strongest fragrance. Someting with Oud ideally. I will then, regardless of avialble space, sit next to a woman whom I perceive to be the most entitled.
Based :feelskek: im not so low inhib sadly.

I started being misogynistic when I realized my looks is the reason I’ve been getting rejected

Based :feelskek: im not so low inhib sadly.
You have to jump into the deep end before you can swim in the shallows.

I dropped my inhibitions by starting a public hobby (street photopgraphy). I was inspired by Bruce Gilden, who uses a flash. I made some very nice photographs and flashed many women with my strobe. It required me to drop my inhibitions to zero. Once you do it the first dozen times, you will stop fearing any social interactions. You may even get some nice art for your walls out of it

learning female nature

the double standards

realizing the true nature of a hole. we treat them as equals for some reason. simps have given them far too much leverage.

Wo lebst du denn? Die meisten Deutschen hier sind nicht blond lol. Und die Mehrheit ist nichtmal Deutsch sondern Migranten.
Bei mir schon, Migranten gibt es auch aber die sind alle monkeymaxed und benehmen sich dementsprechend

I'm not a misogynist, honest. :feelsaww:
dungeondragon

When I realized that females get everything handed to them simply because they are female. They never have to work for anything and can act as irrational as they want with no consequences. They just have to hold up their pussy pass and get whatever they want handed to them on a silver platter.

Even if I didn't even talk to women, look at them and I just ignored them they were always mean to me. I genuinely believe women hate men they find unattractive and they wish we didn't even exist. The fact that we even have the audacity to exist is offensive to them and they wish we would die

Last edited:
After experiencing misandrist and many negative and humiliating experience from women. And realising how evil they are

How they life in easy mode, how they contribute little to society, how it's so easy for them to get dates, how they are so picky and that they never give me a chance to date them

Girls hating me, growing up.

In-conjunction to the hypocrisy and double standards.

Ultimately it was The Red Pill deprogramming me and allowing me to see and reflect upon previous female behavior for what it was. Luckily over time I'm letting go of my hatred which is rooted in upended expectations and seeing them as sex robots all running off the same algorithm.

When a foid friend at work fucked Chad at the Christmas party. I had enough of foids after that

How they life in easy mode, how they contribute little to society, how it's so easy for them to get dates, how they are so picky and that they never give me a chance to date them

My physically and mentally abusive mother and sister, girls in school, and dating apps

Today is November 1st, the 9th anniversary of my first discharge from Group Therapy.

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: You see a teenage girl that says she has depression online
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184617179Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:31 PM CST
It is not our problem. The individual is valueless to our lives and has no meaning. She is pitiful scum that should be cleansed from the gene-pool.
Re: most misandry is from men
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184645830Wednesday, March 02, 2016 12:56 PM CST
"most" is the correct term to use. Fifty percent stems from male interaction, and it is irrelevant to what you describe. Misandry is the result of a gyno-centric society. Females are not superior to males

Holy shit you are back after so long. I honestly thought for sure you ascended.

Personally, it was the vast difference in the way that I was treated compared to Chads. I try not to hate anyone, but it feels hard sometimes, ngl.

How a foid I know easily had sex with a Chad.

I'm more of a misanthrope than anything
For me, it was just after senior school (I went to an all-boy's school) where I went from a shy, unathletic kid, to a fit and sociable athlete over the course of my gap year. Of course, my face remained disfigured (mandibular deformity), and my hairline far too high for my age, but some things happened that year.

As my physique went from skinny fat to attractive (probably close to a lot of teenage girls' ideal physique, but much too small for my own ideal) I found myself in situations where women would first notice my body, seem interested, onlt to notice my face and seem abhorred. I told a story on /r/incels about a time I was reading a book such that it obscured my face. A woman approached me and starting introducing herself, but the second I lowered my book and she saw my face, she just stopped and walked back to where she came.

I realised how fickle women are that year.

How about you?
I realized that all they care about is looks, personality is just their perception of your looks. Call me a misogyonist all you want.

In high school, some girl pretended to be interested in me to make fun of me with her friends. She was a bully and actually bullied some years back. She really thought I was stupid enough not to realize what she was doing. And she had a pretty boy BF.