Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled at age 15

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I live in northern Europe but I originally come from the balkans. I have brown hair and brown eyes meanwhile everyone else is blonde and blue eyed.

A few years ago asked out a girl. My "friends" told me to buy her sweets and my bluepilled self thought it was a great idea. She took the sweets and split it with everyone in my class (except me) and I was laughed at by everyone. My classmates told me she would only consider a blonde guy and I was told to be a better person.

Another crush I had with this shy brunette who didnt have a lot of friends either. She used to have a crush on my then (blonde) "best friend" (I lost all friends when I stopped jestermaxxing) and later down the line on my other (blonde) "best friend" I tried to make a conversation with her but she told me to shut the fuck up also she told the teacher she was uncomfortable around me (teacher conference lol) and she hated me also my then "best friend" told me he would date her and like her back if she wasnt ugly.

I grow up with a single mom who also only dates blonde guys and rejected others despite having low smv.

Most girls get visibly uncomfortable around me and Ive been told my eyes are creepy (immigrant prey eyes) and I have a bad nose which makes me look goofy. Im also one of the shortest ppl in my class but ive been hitting the gym and started mewing

im 15.

is it over?

15 is a great age to become blackpilled

I live in northern Europe but I originally come from the balkans. I have brown hair and brown eyes meanwhile everyone else is blonde and blue eyed.

A few years ago asked out a girl. My "friends" told me to buy her sweets and my bluepilled self thought it was a great idea. She took the sweets and split it with everyone in my class (except me) and I was laughed at by everyone. My classmates told me she would only consider a blonde guy and I was told to be a better person.

Another crush I had with this shy brunette who didnt have a lot of friends either. She used to have a crush on my then (blonde) "best friend" (I lost all friends when I stopped jestermaxxing) and later down the line on my other (blonde) "best friend" I tried to make a conversation with her but she told me to shut the fuck up also she told the teacher she was uncomfortable around me (teacher conference lol) and she hated me also my then "best friend" told me he would date her and like her back if she wasnt ugly.

I grow up with a single mom who also only dates blonde guys and rejected others despite having low smv.

Most girls get visibly uncomfortable around me and Ive been told my eyes are creepy (immigrant prey eyes) and I have a bad nose which makes me look goofy. Im also one of the shortest ppl in my class but ive been hitting the gym and started mewing

im 15.

is it over?

First of all, where do you live? Northern Europe is very vague
How tall are you?
Do you have acne?
Are your teeth straight and white?
How does your fashion look?

First of all, where do you live? Northern Europe is very vague
How tall are you?
Do you have acne?
Are your teeth straight and white?
How does your fashion look?
too high inhib to tell where i live
174 cm (doc told me i wont grow past 175)
I have strong acne concentrated on spots (not my entire face thats why I look goofy)
my teeth are alright, theyre not a problem
My fashion is non existent because we dont have money to buy good clothes. i wear random shit

I have strong acne concentrated on spots (not my entire face thats why I look goofy)
My fashion is non existent because we dont have money to buy good clothes. i wear random shit
It's possibly over. 175 is not an "over" height and you can fix your fashion later if you start doing part-time jobs later. Try to fix the acne, it's probably the worst thing about someone's face if you have it, remove it and you will have a glow up. I really recommend not being on this forum if you are this young, you are very impressionable and you will become a hateful person no one wants to be around, really try to fix these things and then come back if It didn't work, most people don't get girlfriends until they are 16 or 17 so don't worry. I understand why you may feel like this now but it's important to not fuck your entire mental because of this. Good luck

And what do you get from him increasing the competition and taking away foids from you:feelskek:

What a faggot

My future is brainmaxxing/moneymaxxing in SEA

He is no competition for me

It's possibly over. 175 is not an "over" height and you can fix your fashion later if you start doing part-time jobs later. Try to fix the acne, it's probably the worst thing about someone's face if you have it, remove it and you will have a glow up. I really recommend not being on this forum if you are this young, you are very impressionable and you will become a hateful person no one wants to be around, really try to fix these things and then come back if It didn't work, most people don't get girlfriends until they are 16 or 17 so don't worry. I understand why you may feel like this now but it's important to not fuck your entire mental because of this. Good luck
Im already past the hate stage as ive been lurking for a while now
im improving my quality of life by gym and developing self respect as much as possible
I accepted that this is just a test to see how I will react to being betrayed by everyone. like matrix
I dont care if stacy thinks i look like a robber
thanks for your advice, i appreciate it

Im already past the hate stage as ive been lurking for a while now
im improving my quality of life by gym and developing self respect as much as possible
I accepted that this is just a test to see how I will react to being betrayed by everyone. like matrix
I dont care if stacy thinks i look like a robber
thanks for your advice, i appreciate it
Well then, it's your life

go ER on these foid bitches :lul::lul::lul:
you brutally mogg me tbh, I am shorter with crooked teeth + curry:lul:

go ER on these foid bitches :lul::lul::lul:

you brutally mogg me tbh, I am shorter with crooked teeth + curry:lul:
youre probably older than me so girls your age have lower standards because standards keep rising

Shut up you dumb fucking retard your ass will get cucked like jeff bezos.

can't get cucked in a poor country unless you are retarded

i thought blonde girls dont like blonde guys?

and i thought blonde guys and girls both prefer darker women/men and vice versa?

I was blackpilled at this age too. Get on HGH if you can afford it, if not I feel bad for you

dnr little man

You're not alone brocel, I was also black pilled at 15

Can't you find another immigrant foid who'd be interested in you, or also they are craving for blonde guys cock?

I think we all know the answer but just wanna be sure of sth :feelskek:

jfl when a 15 year old is taller than you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I will never, ever go to Europe.

Balkans are super tall. Op if you’re not at least 5’11 it’s OVER for you.

Can't you find another immigrant foid who'd be interested in you, or also they are craving for blonde guys cock?

I think we all know the answer but just wanna be sure of sth :feelskek:
You can guess :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I was blackpilled and racepilled at 3

I knew wmaf was about saying "Asian men are ugly, Asian men are losers, Asian men aren't real men, Asian women are white men's whores etc" - even in kindergarten, both the staff and kids would ask why I never called my parents "mum" or "dad" - well, of course, it was since I knew what their relationship represented and I didn't want to be associated with either it, or them

If ur 15 u still have a chance, your literally still growing. Its good that ur mewing and lifting If u keep that up for atleast 3 years u might actually ascend. It just depends on how incel tier u really are.

Just a warning ... truly accepting the blackpill will destroy you... I implore u not to rot here with us at such a young age it might ruin your chances and turn you uglier

Last edited:
Not over. You can still turn things around. Don't give up

Jesus you are only 15 and already blackpilled. You are still in puberty stage. Sincerely hope that you ascend as a tall Chad slayer and not rot like us here little friend.

You should be fine as long as you don’t get crippled then it’s over

I was blackpilled and racepilled at 3

I knew wmaf was about saying "Asian men are ugly, Asian men are losers, Asian men aren't real men, Asian women are white men's whores etc" - even in kindergarten, both the staff and kids would ask why I never called my parents "mum" or "dad" - well, of course, it was since I knew what their relationship represented and I didn't want to be associated with either it, or them
i was blackpilled this way too. asian women blackpilled me, and i never recovered. you're hapa?

How do you just get it from doctor
depends on your country
if you are below a certain height they are supposed to give it to you as medication

if they will not give it to you, you can go to another country where it is not regulated (mexico maybe?)
I would definitely do that -- it's that important.

And you only get one shot before the plates closed unless you want to do leg lengthening surgery
that costs like 70k and they rip your bones apart probably creating weaknesses in your femurs

depends on your country
if you are below a certain height they are supposed to give it to you as medication

if they will not give it to you, you can go to another country where it is not regulated (mexico maybe?)
I would definitely do that -- it's that important.

And you only get one shot before the plates closed unless you want to do leg lengthening surgery
that costs like 70k and they rip your bones apart probably creating weaknesses in your femurs
I’m not short enough to get it just off of my height but I believe I’ve shrank like an inch within the last year somehow do you think that would be good enough for it in america?

Are you darker than the average scandinavian

im 15.

is it over?
hit gym and money Maxx. u have hope luckycel

i was blackpilled this way too. asian women blackpilled me, and i never recovered. you're hapa?
Yes - this is what I find strange about this forum. Like, some people claimed "yeah, I was blackpilled at 15-20...when my oneitis rejected me" or something...it's insane, to me, that it takes that long to be blackpilled...and that they obviously had an ok opinion of women, until that 1 particular woman rejected them or something

In contrast, by 15, I'd seen millions of noodles (half & full Asian) rejecting/insulting their own men, without a care in the world. This is why I can't take a lot of posters on this site seriously