Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What made me hate foids and normalfaggots even more

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I already hated foids and normalfaggots for countless reasons way before but after sl[UWSL]eeping less than 6 hours sometimes even 3 hours for more than a week I started hating more how normalfaggots talk, and how foids behave. I started having more thoughts than usual about pushing foids down the stairs and kicking them. Despite the enjoyment this gave me I had urge to vomit for most the day and barely didn't fall asleep so I will sleep atleast 9-10 hours tonight and then see if I can resume[/UWSL]

try melatonin

Fuck normies. Parents from my nephews preschool all talk together and giggle and no one even say hi to me. Not that I miss something out of not talking to braindead people but just showed how up nose rude retards normies are.

One of my main reasons for lack of sleep is thinking about my ambitions, dreams what chould have been, hate, it makes me hate these people even more, i dont think they have anything truly good on themselves, they are evil, i am glad i dont have to endure the mean and arrogant people of school since i am not in school anymore, 2 schools of pure social exclusion, this hate is impossible to ve over because it grows because people never change, everyone is awful indeed