Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What living life on tutorial mode for a man looks like.

Living life on recruit difficulty.

Jeremy is quite based but a friggin lunatic.

Theres a video of him doing a therapy session, its weird.:

for brocels who understand german:

So much for persoynality

Calm down, he's not that good looking. Slightly above mid tier normie. The guy is just one of those "media-personality" type of people that are insanely extroverted. He does have a somewhat good height and a talent for marketing but he's by no means a chad and definitely does not live life on tutorial mode.

JFL the youth celebrating some faggot that sells fragrances for men because deep down they think it's gonna get them laid or shows high status because they smell a certain way.

Calm down, he's not that good looking. Slightly above mid tier normie. The guy is just one of those "media-personality" type of people that are insanely extroverted. He does have a somewhat good height and a talent for marketing but he's by no means a chad and definitely does not live life on tutorial mode.

JFL the youth celebrating some faggot that sells fragrances for men because deep down they think it's gonna get them laid or shows high status because they smell a certain way.
:yes:

Mid tier normie? Bro mogs me out of the universe.

Yeah he looks tall and is heavily NT, but by German standards he's hardly a gigachad. Maybe in his youth he was chadlite+, but not anymore.

Yeah he looks tall and is heavily NT, but by German standards he's hardly a gigachad. Maybe in his youth he was chadlite+, but not anymore.
By German standarts he's a normie, not even HTN. The only thing that saves him is the height and like you said NT. He's just one of many grifters that sells trash to low IQ youth.

jeremy-fragrance-is-this-psysique-achievable-naturally-v0-0vl18wz1bb7a1.jpg

Lmao this is him after using roids... somewhat recessed face and feminine body proportions.
That kid was never even a htn.

By German standarts he's a normie, not even HTN. The only thing that saves him is the height and like you said NT. He's just one of many grifters that sells trash to low IQ youth.

jeremy-fragrance-is-this-psysique-achievable-naturally-v0-0vl18wz1bb7a1.jpg

Lmao this is him after using roids... somewhat recessed face and feminine body proportions.
That kid was never even a htn.
Can one of you throw acid on him or at least make him get a black eye maybe a scared lip. Take half of his jawline Away? In minecraft of course

Can one of you throw acid on him or at least make him get a black eye maybe a scared lip. Take half of his jawline Away? In minecraft of course
1440x810 cmsv2 06a4e54f 0f96 5569 8311 3bf92e0ceaf3 7155040

Let's not pretend like he's good looking.

He's HTN and good looking for his age, but not Chad. Also full head of hair. Oh well, maybe all this combined makes him Chad now that I think about it

Mid tier normie? Bro mogs me out of the universe.
He barely moggs me, hes just a greedy goon with social media presence. Hes a 6.5/10

LMAO i used to watch his videos when i was still a delusional copper, thinking that with clothing style and fragerances i would fix my Aspie brain and attract females :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Status cant be earned.
Its something you were born with, like good looks or being the king.

No I told you to throw acid on his face you non reading organic fuck. obey me erenyeager it’s an order.
Stfu you filthy worthless piece of shit. Tell you what, go to a hardware store buy a canister of gasoline and pour it over yourself. Then take a lighter and light yourself on fire (in cod zombies mod). Thanks nigger.

5AE88CA0 E83B 433D BB38 61E59757D56A

Jesus if this is considered average 5/10 no wonder it never started for me :feelsrope:

You said he barely mogs you.
Hes still a good tier above me, even so you dont need to be Sub5 to be an Incel. Being poor or mentally unstable might already be enough.

Weve got a user on here whos argubly a Chadlite, mentalcel or being a NEET is already enough for women to say no.

His name's Jeremy fragrance on YouTube

In one video he talked about struggles he was going through about being falsely accused by a woman, doing drugs and also admitted to having sex with men :feelsohgod:

Makes sense how he'd always appear topless and sweating in his videos to a predominantly male audience :feelswhat:

AI Jesus mogs me even :fuk:
Apparently that is ugly.

Isaiah 53:2-5

“He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back