Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What level of mental cope is this?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Got a guy at work who is definitely incel material, he's basically pretending to have this girlfriend showing everybody pictures of her [obvious fakes] that is definitely out of his league.

Everybody at work including myself agrees that it isn't a real woman yet he still claims up and down she is real where they're dating. What kind of mental cope is this where men pretend to have non-existent girlfriends? I'm still trying to figure this one out, before this experience I didn't even think this kind of mental cope was even possible. Is it a thing now where people have imaginary worlds they retreat to having imaginary girlfriends? Fuck man, I hope that I never get to that level.

Last edited:
Sounds like mental illness of some kind.

Delusion is sometimes the necessary cope to prevent suicides.

Kek if you guys find out it's true.

Kek if you guys find out it's true.
No way it's true, he's a short skinny balding manlet and just as poor as I am in income. Just another poorcel like me.

Holy shit. Insanity.

Delusionmaxxing

I think it's safe to say it's becoming a thing now I guess.

We're reaching levels of cope that before I didn't even think was possible.
Postmodernism and progressivism have completely ruined us. Look at the state of men in 2021:

This mcdonalds is not moe enough

Images

He’s probably just so depressed that he feels better pretending to have a girlfriend and bragging about it.

No , He wants to be Seen AS " normal or cool. Not a Freak who ist all for himself with No one around watsoever.

Man want validation , deprive him and He will do all kinds of Shit sooner or later to get it

No , He wants to be Seen AS " normal or cool. Not a Freak who ist all for himself with No one around watsoever.

Man want validation , deprive him and He will do all kinds of Shit sooner or later to get it
Then people would ask him “do you have a girlfriend???” Are u Virgin???

They know the answer

Then people would ask him “do you have a girlfriend???” Are u Virgin???

They know the answer
People are obnoxious , Just Tell Them to fuck Off or give me Money then you get an answer.

That man even Gossip aswell in this day and age Just Shows how Desperate They are to appear dominant" or impressive" ( mostly for Woman ofc )

People are obnoxious , Just Tell Them to fuck Off or give me Money then you get an answer.

That man even Gossip aswell in this day and age Just Shows how Desperate They are to appear dominant" or impressive" ( mostly for Woman ofc )
Yeah ,people are very strange these days ,these faggots know woman are mentally retarded so they roleplay as their friends ,some guy told me try to be friends with her then use your chance ,dude I’m not a hypocritical man if I wanna sleep with someone I ain’t gonna pose as their friend ,woman and pathetic men are dumb as hell

Yeah ,people are very strange these days ,these faggots know woman are mentally retarded so they roleplay as their friends ,some guy told me try to be friends with her then use your chance ,dude I’m not a hypocritical man if I wanna sleep with someone I ain’t gonna pose as their friend ,woman and pathetic men are dumb as hell

even then its not guranted that she fucks you , not only do you have to be her friend , no you gotta be of some use elsewhere aswell , if your just " her friend , in the first place

like drugs , or money etc

Based incel trolls normalscum.

Based incel trolls normalscum.
Looool
even then its not guranted that she fucks you , not only do you have to be her friend , no you gotta be of some use elsewhere aswell , if your just " her friend , in the first place

like drugs , or money etc
Yeah it’s stupid, that’s why I have zero female friends

I've never had work place friends because I am an autist.