Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of gun would you choose to kill yourself?

Some automaic Pistole / Uzi . Or a Shotgun .

Gotta make Sure your Dead for good

I'd see this when we'll create the incel commando for real

This question is a little bit sus, but if I had to, I woud choose some powrfull holowpoint rounds.

I refuse to . That barrel of the gun will be pointed in the direction of all those who hurt and damaged me all these years beyond understanding . I can visualise the peace that comes from seeing the life leave my bullies’ eyes . They destroyed my entire life , rightfully so the bare minimum is their life should be taken and violated from them forcefully . I’m a passive person by nature yet they still tried to push by buttons and try their luck for their sick sadism .
You are right

I'd pull a Mcnutt/Cobain probably

Furnace heated with temperature of 1000 degrees celcius

H2672 L143846609

My top choice
I know it won't fail, the job will get done

not gay so none

idk I would want something cool, I'd probably blow myself up. or staying real just whatever is the cheapest, that I can actually afford

I refuse to . That barrel of the gun will be pointed in the direction of all those who hurt and damaged me all these years beyond understanding . I can visualise the peace that comes from seeing the life leave my bullies’ eyes . They destroyed my entire life , rightfully so the bare minimum is their life should be taken and violated from them forcefully . I’m a passive person by nature yet they still tried to push by buttons and try their luck for their sick sadism .
based

I wouldn't kill myself.

I don't support violence after seeing what violence does . But its like normies don't back off until they realize we aren't just victims and will fight back with our blood , sweat and tears .
We must stay strong brocel .
I learned the hard way to be violent

whatever gun the cops use

Use it nearby normies (in Fallout 3)

Have to go with the classic: Smith and Wesson

shotgun is quickest and most painless