Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of car do you drive?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
I recommend that all brocels have a car to go out and drive aimlessly in the early hours of the night morning, it's like therapy for me.

I drive a bmw 325i 1994 with manual gearbox

I must say the er inspired me to buy a bmw :smonk:

I'll probaly do the same and get a bmw.

Don't have one and can't drive. I don't have money to buy one anyway

No car for my face

I don't leave the house enough and if I need to go somewhere I just use the bus or train.

truecel trait: too poor to afford a car

Forza horizon 3 best ride

:no:Driver's license
:no:Money
:yes:Public transport

I recommend that all brocels have a car to go out and drive aimlessly in the early hours of the night morning, it's like therapy for me.

Richfag

I love the old series on the BMW. Very cool it's a manual too. I drive a 2015 Mustang GT

09 honda fit I live in it
Gonna try and sell it and get a black crown vic interceptor when I can

2012 Chevrolet Impala. Mom works at a title loan office and someone didn't pay the last few payments so she bought it for fairly cheap.

idk if people consider it a decent car or not but it works for me

Last edited:
2005 chevrolet classic

2005 Chevrolet Classic

it looks shitty, I know, but it had no dents when I bought it and almost no issues

No money for your face
No money for your car

I just walk around at that time instead of drive, can't afford to drive just to cope

I AM DRIVINGLICENSEPILLED

Some 2007 VW Jetta, ofc I'm almost NEET so fathER decides when I can drive (fuel)

I can't drive a car because of my disability

Volvo

Lamborghini countach

images

I don’t drive I use my electric bike to get around

i have a commodore but no driving license

Old Toyota but I used to have a nice BMW but had to sell because I became broker than I already was and I never really got far away from it. I made a tiny bit of money in my life and used all of it to lease a car for 2 years to feel like a winner. Chad can own multiple cars better than my BMW was. But for me if was the pinnacle of my whole life and I doubt I will ever get a nice car ever again.

Its brutal being a retard outcast of society. I don't have any method to make money other than waging absolute menial jobs and those don't pay bills never mind pay for nice shit and cars. Fuck sake it's depressing when I think of my future.

beater corolla
It will last forever bro

I have a 50cc scooter that a bro Christmas gifted me using his USG "stimulus" $.

It's pretty fast.

2019 BMW 440i, blue Estoril color. Imagine driving this and still being incel :feelskek:

One that goes "Vroom vroom, beep beep"