Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of car do you drive?

A v8 camaro with manual :feelsautistic:

Us richcels have some lifefuel in buying shiny fun objects.

I won't buy a car unless it's really necessary. What a waste of money.

I won't buy a car unless it's really necessary. What a waste of money.
I can see where you are coming from, it is a little bit costly to maintain and own a vehicle. And gas. You will always be paying.

I can see where you are coming from, it is a little bit costly to maintain and own a vehicle. And gas. You will always be paying.
Yes. Why don't you just save your money and retire earlier(It's impossible to go NEET in my country, Going NEET is westerncel's trait) instead of wasting money with mindless, meaningless consumption. I'd love to retire in SEA after i accumulate enough wealth.

Yes. Why don't you just save your money and retire earlier(It's impossible to go NEET in my country, Going NEET is westerncel's trait) instead of wasting money with mindless, meaningless consumption. I'd love to retire in SEA after i accumulate enough wealth.
Can't NEET myself. I also don't coonsooom:soy: much, it all goes to bills.

I recommend that all brocels have a car to go out and drive aimlessly in the early hours of the night morning, it's like therapy for me.

I drive a bmw 325i 1994 with manual gearbox

I must say the er inspired me to buy a bmw :smonk:
hyundai coupe siii, i love it:)

My face is pussy repelling, so is my vauxhall astra car. Well looked after, cheap and reliable though.

i have a driving license but I dont have a job so im suffering

man what kind of flex is this, I can't even buy a fucking bicycle for not having enough room

None due to driver’s license pill

former cop car :feelsLSD:
crown vic

Driving lessons are way too expensive in my country and I wouldn't be able to afford a car even if I had a license