Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What i've noticed is people are extremely extremely calm and really into the internet

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They are addicted to social media. People say tiktok lowers your attention span and shit but it doesnt for me. These people arent even living in reality, this social media society isnt even real. Its all fabricated. Im never calm because i have too many problems so i can never just be ok and focus.

Ive just now sat down and im trying to dive in to see whats happening. Im like "why are they taking pics with this celebrity" like why.

I think it has to do with me not producing enough dopamine and serotonin in my brain and too many outside problems. Like i said. As long as you got your hormones you're Gucci.

Last edited:
I once tried Facebook about 10/12 years ago, that's the only social media I have ever used, unless you count Steam, this site, YouTube etc