Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What it can be with my body?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Maybe im fucked up, but i'm starting to think that im Klinefelter somewhat or had low t and have now? Or am i just true ectomoprh (in terms of frame and bone structure, not fat)? I have long legs and short torso, i got my legs long really early, i also have quite long neck and my hips are pretty wide here (attachment), not wider than shoulders but they're almost similar. Quite thin wrists and arms, difference wrist bone/ankle bone ~ 8 cm. Maybe i need more muscles and will grow somewhat? Or wtf is this? (im 68 kg 182 cm btw)

Maybe, OP, may Gandy bless you and you start to grow correctly.

Visit a credible physician.

i wouldn't be surprised if i had klinefelters

oh, narrow shoulders and wide hips mainly
how narrow they're and how wide your hips? You can give measurements in pm for example, or just tell are they wider than shoulders and place where chest connects to hands?

how narrow they're and how wide your hips? You can give measurements in pm for example, or just tell are they wider than shoulders and place where chest connects to hands?
i'll measure tonight and post results

i'll measure tonight and post results
By the way, i was told about this area