Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your penis size (non bone pressed) ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date

What is your penis size (please be honest) ?

• Less than 5"

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 5-5.5"

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 5.5-6"

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 6-6.5"

• 6.5-7"

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 7-7.5"

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 7.5-8"

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 8"+

• Total voters
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Just curious.

Fully erect, bone pressed with a tape measure (to account for curve) gets it to 7". Non bone pressed with a ruler is around 6.5". Non bone pressed with a tape measure is 6.5"-7".

about 6.7" non bone pressed and kind of thin. the tip is pointy so i might as well put 5.7"

In awe at the amount of dick polls we get here. Maybe I'm just crazy, but there seems to be at least two a week.

In awe at the amount of dick polls we get here. Maybe I'm just crazy, but there seems to be at least two a week.

Foid infiltrators lusting after the

S911.png

Exactly 6" or 15.3cm. I voted 5.5-6".

About 18-19cm, or a bit more than 7 inches.

Weird options. I suppose there are many with dicks less than 5 inches but there are no choices for that while there one for every half inch above 6 rofl.

4 inches length, girth Idk

anonymous polls are always bullshit no one is honest if they know they can pick the most ridiculous option and not get called out

About 7" erect

5.5 inches, give or take

anonymous polls are always bullshit no one is honest if they know they can pick the most ridiculous option and not get called out
there are more than double the no. of 8" + than there is 7 - 8". holy shit you guys cant even be honest in an anonymous poll. pathetic