Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your most common form of being bullied

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me it’s pretty much always isolation/being ostracized. Everyone just excludes me from conversations, social events, etc. I’ll be right there yet they kind of pretend I don’t exist.

[UWSL]on one hand I genuinely don’t like any of them and wouldn’t have gone anyway, but on the other hand this could easily be subconscious cope. [/UWSL]

Racist bullying. People used to call me terrorist after 9/11.

To be ignored by Stacys

For me it’s pretty much always isolation/being ostracized. Everyone just excludes me from conversations, social events, etc. I’ll be right there yet they kind of pretend I don’t exist.

[UWSL]on one hand I genuinely don’t like any of them and wouldn’t have gone anyway, but on the other hand this could easily be subconscious cope. [/UWSL]
I concur....

Getting threatend with voilence, getting beaten up

Racist bullying. People used to call me terrorist after 9/11.
I know that too, but it didn't bother me when guys said something like that. I'm more sensitive to foids if they say such things, but they on the other hand have never said such racist things personally (except for dumb low IQ foids, i don't care about them) but you have feeled what they think of you

I have always prayed someone would lay a finger on me. Then I could legally claim self defense.
It’s not easy if you have to fight alone against multiple men trying to impress foids

it was isolation and name calling, nowadays i don't get name called a lot, but people still avoid me often

Emotional Insults.

talk to everybody in room except me for months at a time

Isolation, insults, subtle bullying, treatment without basic respect.

It’s not easy if you have to fight alone against multiple men trying to impress foids
Well if it’s a fight against multiple then I guess. But there are equalizers

ostracization and subtle

Mostly name calling, I was made fun of because I grew a beard when I was 15

penis shaming

Ignored and people making comments on how quiet and serious I am. Weird part is I always try to talk a bit and smile whenever I get the chance but people still see me as this stoic, quiet aspie :fuk:

I am always the third choice, no matter the situation, even if I'm the best at something out of 3 people I am always picked last because people think I'm retarded, and probably am too. So mostly name-calling ig

Verbal bullying, usually.

Verbal bullying+isolation

Verbal insults about my looks and height (mostly from foids, even 1/10 landwhales)

Ableism, making fun of my disability and mental illness, was told that i need to die an i am mentally ill rabid animal

Physical abuse, got beaten into a bloody pulp almost daily

Broken bones several times (arms, legs, nose, cracked skull)

Spat on in front of everyone

Stabbed once and got knife pulled on me a lot of times

Teachers conspired against me and helped my bullies every time i fought back (and i did a lot ngl):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I still cry a lot on a daily basis and get ptsd flashbacks from that bullying, it was so severe i dropped out from hs :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

AND YOU WONDER WHY I AM LIKE THAT
ITS YOUR FAULT BULLIES AND FOIDS

THE TEARS
THE ANGER
THE PAIN
THE ETERNAL LONELINESS
THE SCARS I HAVE ON MY BODY

YOU WILL PAY. THESE PEOPLE.
WILL PAY:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Damn sorry bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Which shithole do you live in:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Ill beat up your bullies:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Verbal insults about my looks and height (mostly from foids, even 1/10 landwhales)

Ableism, making fun of my disability and mental illness, was told that i need to die an i am mentally ill rabid animal

Physical abuse, got beaten into a bloody pulp almost daily

Broken bones several times (arms, legs, nose, cracked skull)

Spat on in front of everyone

Stabbed once and got knife pulled on me a lot of times

Teachers conspired against me and helped my bullies every time i fought back (and i did a lot ngl):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I still cry a lot on a daily basis and get ptsd flashbacks from that bullying, it was so severe i dropped out from hs :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

AND YOU WONDER WHY I AM LIKE THAT
ITS YOUR FAULT BULLIES AND FOIDS

THE TEARS
THE ANGER
THE PAIN
THE ETERNAL LONELINESS
THE SCARS I HAVE ON MY BODY

YOU WILL PAY. THESE PEOPLE.
WILL PAY:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
THEY WILL PAY:lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

DUDE,did no one help you?feelbadforya:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Isolation

rather than being called asian I was called "autistic idiot", "retard", "nerd', when I get good grades it's because I "cheated in exams", when I got a good grade in the big exam it's "you only got it because you are disabled", even though I

At school it was because :
- of my hair color
- of my very white skin
- of my truecel face
- I had no friends

Now it's more about being ostracized/isolated too