Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your goal in life as an incel? What you do your whole life without a wife and family?

If I ever am able to afford your typical standard American gold digging whore someday I am going to prenupt that shit so fucking hardcore and then afterwards prenupt it again just for extra added security measures. I'm still a poorcel unfortunately.
being a poorcel is even worse bruh !!! work for that money
this is not a self improvement forum where we work towards goals lmao. Most here are depressed/anxious/unmotivated/etc. Kinda hard not to be when you hit 30 as a virgin.
isn't it great to earn 300k per year when you hit 30? if we cannot lose our virginity anyway

Last edited:

isn't it great to earn 300k per year when you hit 30? if we cannot lose our virginity anyway
Being a low income American working class male in the United States might as well come with a sign attached that reads,

"Cannot afford the current market price for pussy, too poor to fuck, please give me a discount price on vajay-jay so that I don't rope myself."

I'm looking forward to 85% national unemployment of the future, should be fun.
there are a lot of blue pilled guys in this world bro and most of they have at least two kids in house, and population will be increased and definitely unemployment is going to happen. if artificial intelligence develops then the percentage will increase even more

To become less isolated

there are a lot of blue pilled guys in this world bro and most of they have at least two kids in house, and population will be increased and definitely unemployment is going to happen. if artificial intelligence develops then the percentage will increase even more
We'll see world war, civil wars, famine, the breakdown of everything, and the collapse of entire nations or civilizations before artificial intelligence even becomes a thing, if it ever does become a thing I hope it nukes this gay earth.

Being a low income American working class male in the United States might as well come with a sign attached that reads,

"Cannot afford the current market price for pussy, too poor to fuck, please give me a discount price on vajay-jay so that I don't rope myself."
:rolleyes::rolleyes: bro what do you do for living?
We'll see world war, civil wars, famine, and the collapse of entire nations or civilizations before artificial intelligence even becomes a thing, if it ever does become a thing I hope it nukes this gay earth.
nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

:rolleyes::rolleyes: bro what do you do for living?

nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious
Keep working making money hoping one day I can financially afford a gold digging whore on a tight leash that I control, it's all I can do sadly.

[And simultaneously hope that an asteroid will make impact with the entire planet to relieve me of my everyday suffering.]

Last edited:
Keep working making money hoping one day I can financially afford a gold digging whore on a tight leash, it's all I can do sadly.

[And simultaneously hope that an asteroid will make impact with the entire planet to relieve me of my suffering.]
If there is going to be an asteroid the man on my profile picture is going to smash it so damage will be reduced :lul::lul:. anyway Good luckwith your gold digging thing

If there is going to be an asteroid the man on my profile picture is going to smash it so damage will be reduced :lul::lul:. anyway Good luckwith your gold digging thing
Just remember my motto in life, all women are gold digging whores, there are no exceptions and anything that says contrary is absolute total bullshit. Words to live by.

it seems that most of the incels cope all their fucking life, without living their life to the fullest by just blaming their genes everyday
everything is cope

Just remember my motto in life, all women are gold digging whores, there are no exceptions and anything that says contrary is absolute total bullshit. Words to live by.
"all women are gold digging whores" noted this one :yes: now I am gonna work harder for that money :feelsclown:

There isnt one, entire life is a cope for everyone.

Being an incel is a good thing, and taking black pill and MGTOW is good, but what we are supposed to do all our life? Are we supposed to rot in our houses doing chadfishing? and bearing chads fucking beautiful women? If you have a goal in life what is it? and how that goal helps you to make you happy? We must do something better every day to reach our goal and what should we do even after we reach our goal? what to do with all that money? We have to enjoy all our life before we get old otherwise testosterone levels will drop and we can't fuck all these women at that moment anyway, what should we do in our adulthood where we cannot attract all these women and have sex?
Cuck thread tbh ngl desu

I don't have one so I'll just rot.

only tiniest number of people in 1st world countries make 300K+ per year. Mainly doctors (who have 400k student loan debt) or small businesses (most of which fail, it's high risk). Even then, money does not fix height, looks, autism, etc.

only tiniest number of people in 1st world countries make 300K+ per year. Mainly doctors (who have 400k student loan debt) or small businesses (most of which fail, it's high risk). Even then, money does not fix height, looks, autism, etc.
but i saw some software engineers saying they earn 300k per year

"all women are gold digging whores" noted this one :yes: now I am gonna work harder for that money :feelsclown:
On the bright side concerning life's silver linings, if our national economies collapse one by one as ever present postmodern female super sexual hypergamy refuses to recede one could argue bitches might become cheaper as them homeless starving sleeping under bridges or overpasses will suck your dick for a can of mushroom soup. Nature has a way of self correcting itself eventually, so maybe we all just need to stock up on cans of mushroom soup just in case that eventually becomes reality to which I really hope it does.

Last edited:
Rope or do all you can to make your life as comfortable as possible.
Also try to fix your shitty looks.

I honestly don't have a life goal. I don't have any interesting personality or hobbies. I am studying IT but I don't have much personal interest in it. If I don't get a gf and can create a family, I will just work till I die. There's nothing else in the world for a guy like me. And I will be mediocre at best at this job.
And all the hours I work will be for nothing. There's nothing I even need the money I will earn in the future for. I don't have a driving license, so I will never need to buy a car. I don't care about traveling, so I don't need money for that either. I have no hobbies to spent money on. I don't care about clothes...

Being an incel is a good thing, and taking black pill and MGTOW is good, but what we are supposed to do all our life? Are we supposed to rot in our houses doing chadfishing? and bearing chads fucking beautiful women? If you have a goal in life what is it? and how that goal helps you to make you happy? We must do something better every day to reach our goal and what should we do even after we reach our goal? what to do with all that money? We have to enjoy all our life before we get old otherwise testosterone levels will drop and we can't fuck all these women at that moment anyway, what should we do in our adulthood where we cannot attract all these women and have sex?
My goal in life is to masturbate as much as possible

My goal in life is to do something.

Hopefully I won't live very long