Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favourite video game ever?

Titan Quest, especailly its most recent iteration, Grim Dawn. Can't wait for that new expansion so that the modding can start back. I plan on making a class mod for the game myself at some point. Nothing beats an action rpg with intricate and detailed stat mechanics. There's so much replayability, so many options, so many builds, and even the story is great.

Pokemon Gen 2 (Silver) for Nintendo Gameboy.

Nier automata and dark souls 1+3

far cry 3 and its not even close.

The first Red Dead Redemption. The cynical, brooding atmosphere of the game is one I have not seen much in video games. Although John Marston is a chad.

The first Red Dead Redemption. The cynical, brooding atmosphere of the game is one I have not seen much in video games. Although John Marston is a chad.
Arthur Morgan is even chaddier :feelsrope:

wipeout omega collection right now

Deus Ex, the original one. And Morrowind, that was truly my "home" for the longest time.

Both of those were prior to me accepting the blackpill though. These days it's hard to fund games that are good AND don't have SJWism in them and don't have femoids playing them or featured prominently.

Game I put the most hours into was GTA SA. Especially SAMP back in 2010. I'm talking 1000s of hours.
Forza 3 and 4 too
Can't decide tbh too many

Metroid prime

Shadow President, Deus Ex, Quake III: Arena, Quake II.