Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favorite energy drink?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
Pacific Punch is good, I wish it was zero sugar
Monster is the only brand that has tolerable non-sugar variants. Probably due to their use of sucralose instead of aspartame.
i don't believe that tbh they probably work but the science doesn't make sense to me
The sweetener doesn't get metabolized by your body and gets flushed out of the body. Simple as.

I can't drink anything with high caffeine content now, they make me prone to sudden panic attacks. :fuk:

I don't drink soda

I don't like them and I'm already energetic enough.

Red Bull, Monster Pacific Punch and Rockstar Blue, pretty much the whole trinity. Unfortunately Red Bull is expensive as shit nowadays due to EU sugar tax.
Good choices, also in EU there is energy drink called tiger black and tiger black mojito which is excellent, particularly the delicious mojito flavour.
I don't like them and I'm already energetic enough.
How?? How can incels be high energy naturally, when high energy stems from positive enforcement.

Good choices, also in EU there is energy drink called tiger black and tiger black mojito which is excellent, particularly the delicious mojito flavour.
Never liked mojito flavors, I once bought Tiger Mojito by mistake and it ended up in sink. Nowadays, I only drink the three I mentioned. Besides, I dislike the cuck advertising Tiger has.
How?? How can incels be high energy naturally, when high energy stems from positive enforcement.
Actually you can. I've noticed that when I limit my consumption of caffeine after the withdrawal period that lasts a couple of days I get high energy, my sleep shortens to 6 hrs a day. But I like the boost that energy drinks give you, especially pre workout.

I like Redbull, Faxi Kondi Booster, Monster Lime Green & Purple one.

How can you drink them daily sometimes? it's either daily or not, or do you have periods
i used to drink 2-3x a week, but i had 3 cans mountain dew daily so that's still 150mg+

Might pick up a monster tonight to watch the football game tbh, need a boost cuz it's super late. Also pizza

i used to drink 2-3x a week, but i had 3 cans mountain dew daily so that's still 150mg+

Might pick up a monster tonight to watch the football game tbh, need a boost cuz it's super late. Also pizza
Damn sounds like fun, I still have 15 cans of monster left from the mega sale

How can you drink them daily sometimes? it's either daily or not, or do you have periods
Guess it's a no then. Sometimes I buy multiple every other week, then drink them once a day.

Never heard of the Faxi one, what does it taste like?
Hmm hard to describe. It does not have a clear taste to define, but it's really similar to a normal Faxi Kondi but somehow more tasty.

Idk lol.

Hmm hard to describe. It does not have a clear taste to define, but it's really similar to a normal Faxi Kondi but somehow more tasty.

Idk lol.
idk what Faxi Kondi is that's the problem, what country are you from?

idk what Faxi Kondi is that's the problem, what country are you from?
I live Scandinavia, Denmark.

You really dont know Faxi Kondi? I thought it was world wide brand like Coca Cola.

Red Bull it gives me wings "I believe I can fly".:feelzez:

Energy drinks make me sick and give me diarrhea.

Amp original.

I like the white monster zero too. Wish I had one now.

I typically drink the 200-300MG caffeine and up stuff. Either a can of Bang/Reign, or two Amino Energies. Per day. It's an addiction. And I need to be honest with myself about that.

But over Summer 2021, Red Bull released this "Summer Edition" in dragonfruit flavor. Now that was an addiction. I drank 4 a day. The smell, the taste, I would do anything. So much so that when summer became autumn/winter, I started drinking Red Bull Winter Edition, even though I hated it. I drank it because I had developed such brand familiarity with Red Bull that I hadn't had a Bang/Reign recently enough to want it. And THEN they ran out of Winter Edition.

And then the liquor store near me digs up this old stock of Summer Edition they forgot about, I guess. All of the cans are past their sell by date. I hold the can in my hand. Dented and lumpen. Warm. I find I don't want it anymore. I'm back to Bang.

if you know energetic beverage connoisseurs please tag them in this thread.

I just opened a Monster Ultra Fiesta as I'm writing this thread, but my all time most consumed one has to be Monster Absolutely Zero, so I think that's my favorite energy drink.

Tagging some people to get this thread started - @Broly @proudweeb @YuiIsMyCope @Zer0/∞ @laanda
purple gatorade

I typically drink the 200-300MG caffeine and up stuff. Either a can of Bang/Reign, or two Amino Energies. Per day. It's an addiction. And I need to be honest with myself about that.

But over Summer 2021, Red Bull released this "Summer Edition" in dragonfruit flavor. Now that was an addiction. I drank 4 a day. The smell, the taste, I would do anything. So much so that when summer became autumn/winter, I started drinking Red Bull Winter Edition, even though I hated it. I drank it because I had developed such brand familiarity with Red Bull that I hadn't had a Bang/Reign recently enough to want it. And THEN they ran out of Winter Edition.

And then the liquor store near me digs up this old stock of Summer Edition they forgot about, I guess. All of the cans are past their sell by date. I hold the can in my hand. Dented and lumpen. Warm. I find I don't want it anymore. I'm back to Bang.
thanks for telling this story, I enjoyed reading it.

Do you work? 4 cans a day is expensive, or are they small ones? Right now there's a massive sale on monster here and I bought over 20 cans

Madness by mutant, it has 500mg of caffeine per serving and it's cheap

thanks for telling this story, I enjoyed reading it.

Do you work? 4 cans a day is expensive, or are they small ones? Right now there's a massive sale on monster here and I bought over 20 cans

Do I have a job? Yes.

I use to like drinking RockStars but I've drunk so much of it over the last couple of years to where now when I drink them it just tastes like carbonated vegetable oil with sugar in it, I'm going to have to switch to Monsters now. :feelsjuice: