Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favorite energy drink?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

if you know energetic beverage connoisseurs please tag them in this thread.

I just opened a Monster Ultra Fiesta as I'm writing this thread, but my all time most consumed one has to be Monster Absolutely Zero, so I think that's my favorite energy drink.

Tagging some people to get this thread started - @Broly @proudweeb @YuiIsMyCope @Zer0/∞ @laanda

water ice cold water please :feelsjuice:

Really? well there's no caffeine either so that sucks
yeah so i guess its doubly shit. Triply so because think about bring thirsty and wanting to drink a cold glass of water and that shit has bubbles in it like what in the good god damn? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Torture truly

yeah so i guess its doubly shit. Triply so because think about bring thirsty and wanting to drink a cold glass of water and that shit has bubbles in it like what in the good god damn? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Torture truly
Hey, I like it better with bubbles. Do you dislike all carbonated drinks?

Hey, I like it better with bubbles. Do you dislike all carbonated drinks?
no root beer and some like cream soft drinks are pretty decent.
i remember my mom likes sprite and once i tried to take a drink of something thinking it was water and it was some fizzy burn your throat bullshit. Ive been traumatized by carbonation more than one time

no root beer and some like cream soft drinks are pretty decent.
i remember my mom likes sprite and once i tried to take a drink of something thinking it was water and it was some fizzy burn your throat bullshit. Ive been traumatized by carbonation more than one time
that's weird, I like it when there's a lot of carbonation tbh. I think I throatmog you or something

is it with sugar or zero sugar?
With sugar, I tried without sugar and didn't taste much different. Could probably get used to it but whatever

With sugar, I tried without sugar and didn't taste much different. Could probably get used to it but whatever
I see, yeah it's a good one but I get them rarely because the bigger cans are quite expensive here

I see, yeah it's a good one but I get them rarely because the bigger cans are quite expensive here
They are €1 each here, where do you live and how much does it cost for you

I live in Sweden and they're €2.5 per can so I just buy Monster most of the time which are also slightly bigger
Damn that's expensive, I live in Belgium
Monster disgusts me, it's like drinking syrup

Damn that's expensive, I live in Belgium
Monster disgusts me, it's like drinking syrup
Brutal, I'm a big fan of monster but there's a few other brands here that I go between too. Red bull is just so damn expensive

absolutely zero (now zero sugar) is one of my fav monsters, along with pipeline punch

I grew up on AMP, it was my fav 2009-2012

Monster as a whole is not my fav drink tho, I usually go for bang, gfuel, or raze nowadays

Some of my favorites are bang pina colada, bang radical skidattle, raze apollo, and raze baja lime

Ones I like but can't find anymore locally are rockstar marshmellow, reign cotton candy, and rockstar cotton candy (blue)

I like to have a 300mg drink every morning. Right now I'm drinking a gfuel SONIC peach rings

absolutely zero (now zero sugar) is one of my fav monsters, along with pipeline punch
I was looking up what the name was and I couldn't pick between absolutely zero or zero sugar because the pics and what my cans irl say were different, thx for info.

also you have so many flavors, I'm jealous. I need to order online
:fuk:

I was looking up what the name was and I couldn't pick between absolutely zero or zero sugar because the pics and what my cans irl say were different, thx for info.

they changed it in the past year or so

before that they changed the can design in 2016 or so, used to be purple

rockstar punched since it's the only one that doesn't leave an aftertaste

I had my first energy drink in 2016, got addicted in 2019 :feelsbadman:

what's that
I've been drinking em since 2008 (or possibly 2004, wasn't hooked yet. Used to get the 24oz can of AMP before my cleaning job then rage at the vacuum)

I've been drinking em since 2008 (or possibly 2004, wasn't hooked yet. Used to get the 24oz can of AMP before my cleaning job then rage at the vacuum)
struggling with the dates? that's odd, you usually know it down to the day

struggling with the dates? that's odd, you usually know it down to the day
I started drinking amp cuz back in like feb or march 2008, knew this dude named WILL KILLEN who was also a myspacemaxxeer, he had a pic drinking AMP and I thought that was cool so I stopped at the gas station on the way home from school and bought one. Then I spammed myspace all night XD

they rebranded it it is lift +
is it a drink?
I started drinking amp cuz back in like feb or march 2008, knew this dude named WILL KILLEN who was also a myspacemaxxeer, he had a pic drinking AMP and I thought that was cool so I stopped at the gas station on the way home from school and bought one. Then I spammed myspace all night XD
I see, interesting story. I fell for a conspiracy ad campaign on /fit/ and bought my first white monster

up&go is chocolate milk :feelskek:

yeah I drink the first 2 daily and I drink monster imports. V is unique, the other 2 I drink because of the very high sugar
You also drink energy drinks daily? I tagged you just because, I didn't know you liked them too

there are cheap red bull copies here for very cheap, but I bet they exist everywhere

Red Bull, Monster Pacific Punch and Rockstar Blue, pretty much the whole trinity. Unfortunately Red Bull is expensive as shit nowadays due to EU sugar tax.

i don't believe that tbh they probably work but the science doesn't make sense to me
I think it's just very low calories just like water. The caffeine will help with weight loss too, it kills hunger
Red Bull, Monster Pacific Punch and Rockstar Blue, pretty much the whole trinity. Unfortunately Red Bull is expensive as shit nowadays due to EU sugar tax.
Pacific Punch is good, I wish it was zero sugar