Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is worse? Failed Normie, or being a complete truecel?

Failed Normie, or being a complete truecel? Which is worse?

• Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
What I mean is, which is more brutal to face? I personally feel like being a failed normie is painful, especially when you personally realize non of your "friends" ever gave a fuck about you. Atleast being a high inhib loner, you know from the start and never get that potent blackpill slam. What do you think?

Truecel like me.

Being a truecel, obviously

failed normies usually wind up the most bluepilled retards

they get just a tiny taste of success which makes them believe the propaganda

Being a truecel and I am saying this as a failed normie. My life felt already very hard, if at the top of that I was a truecel then idk if I were still there to be honest. Hope that all truecels here are getting better

trucel is way worse

Truecel of course. Failed normies almost made it. They never had it so bad.

What I mean is, which is more brutal to face? I personally feel like being a failed normie is painful, especially when you personally realize non of your "friends" ever gave a fuck about you. Atleast being a high inhib loner, you know from the start and never get that potent blackpill slam. What do you think?
I am failed Normie but I never really had much friends only occasional and they didn’t last long,

failed normies usually wind up the most bluepilled retards

they get just a tiny taste of success which makes them believe the propaganda

Indeed. Those that fit the stereotype are the types to publicly post stuff like "I'm a 41 yo programmer who's never been in a relationship. HOWEVER - I've recently started to iron my shirts and go out with a sunnier disposition. Today a girl gave me a half-smile while walking down the street. Things do get better friends, but only if you take the first step!"

do i count as a failed normies if i had a very strong and stable group of friends in 6th grade?

the worse one is obviously worse because any downsides of the better one cant compare to the difference in qol.
its like considering that being a billionare is worse than starving because youre more stressed over losing money

Truecel ofc but if you’re deformed medically you have it easier than both due to sympathy points

Ig I'm a failed normie then cause I had some friends in highschool by clownmaxxing, but I lost all my friends after graduating and never got any new ones

THIS is a failed normie, if you aren't like that, maybe you are an autistic normie which make you a SUB5

anyways usually failed normies can get something in their life maybe not by 20 but like by 25-30 yes an ugly girl that notices them

A failed normie isn't ugly, which means he'll be treated better by soyciety in any way.

100 percent failed normie. Because you basically had the potential and you blew it, whereas if you are a trucel ergo have physical flaws beyond your control, it's not your fault.