Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is worse? Being frisked by a male cop or a foid cop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

What is worse? Being frisked by a male cop or a foid cop?

• Male pig

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Foid pig

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
I think it's worse to be frisked by a dude. I've only been frisked by a cop once in my life years ago and it was humiliating as fuck. If the cop was a foid, at least I would enjoy it somewhat. She'd be forced to touch an ugly guy and she would probably be less efficient at searching for concealed shit than a male pig.
Please don't assume I support women working in law enforcement or that I have cucked sexual fantasies about foid pigs. I make this poll just out of curiosity niggas

I would enjoy the fact that she wouldn't enjoy it, plus it's a woman touching me :feelsthink:

I would enjoy the fact that she wouldn't enjoy it, plus it's a woman touching me :feelsthink:
A6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78 wojak 032xw710

No I mean id enjoy the foid touching me more.
So you would enjoy the guy touching you, only that not as much as you would enjoy a woman touching you, jk I get what you mean

Fuck the police.....