Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is women's fascination with stretching out their pussyholes?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
This is something I could never understand. why seek out pregresively larger objects/cocks to further reduce the elasticity of their cunts and make it ever more loose and stretched out? what is their fixation with being able to put a watermelon up their cunts? why do they think having a tight pussy is bad but having a loose stretched out cunt is good? i dont fucking understand this shit dudes it blows my mind.

the literal male equivelent of this would be if most men were fixated with making their cock pregressively smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tictac erect. why would anyone do this, let alone the majority of them?

that fact that women want to ever increase the looseness of their cunts is forever a bewilderment to me

This is something I could never understand. why seek out pregresively larger objects/cocks to further reduce the elasticity of their cunts and make it ever more loose and stretched out? what is their fixation with being able to put a watermelon up their cunts? why do they think having a tight pussy is bad but having a loose stretched out cunt is good? i dont fucking understand this shit dudes it blows my mind.

the literal male equivelent of this would be if most men were fixated with making their cock pregressively smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tictac erect. why would anyone do this, let alone the majority of them?

that fact that women want to ever increase the looseness of their cunts is forever a bewilderment to me

Because A spot id the most pleasurable part so ovER for dickcels

Water is wet

I'd say the mistake here is trying to understand whore mentality.

bigger hole
bigger chad?

They have to press a fucking baby out of there eventually, of course they try to stretch it our with bigger penisses beforehand

It is more pleasurable to them because bigger cocks are able to get cum further in

neither of these theories account for why they would stretch the width of their vaginal opening painfully just for the purpose of fitting larger widthed things into it
Bricks

They do it to their buttholes too until it becomes prolapsed:feelswhat:

Foids are depraved and degenerate creatures. They could be stretching their pussies with our Incel dicks but instead choose to destroy it with objects so small dick normies they fuck never feel the full pleasure

Foids are depraved and degenerate creatures. They could be stretching their pussies with our Incel dicks but instead choose to destroy it with objects so small dick normies they fuck never feel the full pleasure
based