Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is women's fascination with stretching out their pussyholes?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
-
15d 3h 15m
This is something I could never understand. why seek out pregresively larger objects/cocks to further reduce the elasticity of their cunts and make it ever more loose and stretched out? what is their fixation with being able to put a watermelon up their cunts? why do they think having a tight pussy is bad but having a loose stretched out cunt is good? i dont fucking understand this shit dudes it blows my mind.

the literal male equivelent of this would be if most men were fixated with making their cock pregressively smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tictac erect. why would anyone do this, let alone the majority of them?

that fact that women want to ever increase the looseness of their cunts is forever a bewilderment to me

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
70d 19h 54m
This is something I could never understand. why seek out pregresively larger objects/cocks to further reduce the elasticity of their cunts and make it ever more loose and stretched out? what is their fixation with being able to put a watermelon up their cunts? why do they think having a tight pussy is bad but having a loose stretched out cunt is good? i dont fucking understand this shit dudes it blows my mind.

the literal male equivelent of this would be if most men were fixated with making their cock pregressively smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tictac erect. why would anyone do this, let alone the majority of them?

that fact that women want to ever increase the looseness of their cunts is forever a bewilderment to me

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

★★★★★
70d 19h 54m
Because A spot id the most pleasurable part so ovER for dickcels

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

★★★★★
70d 19h 54m

Water is wet

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
57d 1h 47m
I'd say the mistake here is trying to understand whore mentality.

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
★★★★★
15d 16h 6m
bigger hole
bigger chad?

HaterOfWomen

HaterOfWomen

Banned
-
3h 7m
They have to press a fucking baby out of there eventually, of course they try to stretch it our with bigger penisses beforehand

Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
9d 1h 10m
It is more pleasurable to them because bigger cocks are able to get cum further in

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 23h 30m
neither of these theories account for why they would stretch the width of their vaginal opening painfully just for the purpose of fitting larger widthed things into it
Bricks

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
-
12d 22h 23m
They do it to their buttholes too until it becomes prolapsed:feelswhat:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
98d 1h 15m

Foids are depraved and degenerate creatures. They could be stretching their pussies with our Incel dicks but instead choose to destroy it with objects so small dick normies they fuck never feel the full pleasure

lifesucksxd

lifesucksxd

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 35m
Foids are depraved and degenerate creatures. They could be stretching their pussies with our Incel dicks but instead choose to destroy it with objects so small dick normies they fuck never feel the full pleasure
based

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8