Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is True and Honest Free Speech?

Galvoccc

Galvoccc

Adam Lanza paved the way for Antinatalism
to me it is absolute unrestricted access in a way that something the internet or anybody can truly achieve because we all have our zero tolerance policies that kick in like in certain situations be it personal or not but the ultimate purpose of free speech is to lead to progress to act on it more than just what it sounds like and even for example places like Gab still have the Block option therefore blocking for any reason is acceptable even if you just try to make and create a point or whatever. I guess I just Hope : it becomes reality some day weather in this world or not

I am trying to be inspirational here

Free speech is cope. Whenever "free speech" is allowed somewhere, it's because speaking freely would give you no power anyway. Anglo-saxons are so fond of free speech because the core value of their actual power isn't speech or intelligence, it's raw financiary domination.

Advocating for the freedom to express my beliefs and perspectives, no matter how controversial or pessimistic, without fear of retaliation or censorship.

you all like the post?

The only true free speech sites ive seen are goresite comment sections jfl.

Its fantastic that people that hate eachothers race become a gang of buddies after a while if left in a free speech section :feelsYall: (Exceptions for curries and juice).

Everything with hate is free speech